Author Topic: Account Security Heads Up  (Read 2802 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Account Security Heads Up
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 02:54:22 pm »
Thanks. Just to be safe I changed my password to BeerCheeseTuna. No one will figure that one out.

Offline chae

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 02:56:35 pm »
don't know if it has anything to do with this, but usually I have about 3 messages a day in my spam e-mail folder, for the e-mail that's associated with this site.  Today, i had about 70 or so. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 02:57:09 pm »
Thanks. Just to be safe I changed my password to BeerCheeseTuna. No one will figure that one out.
Nope, that's almost as good as "password".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 03:01:59 pm »
don't know if it has anything to do with this, but usually I have about 3 messages a day in my spam e-mail folder, for the e-mail that's associated with this site.  Today, i had about 70 or so. 

It may do. If you have not deleted them already, do so. I would be curious as to the senders, but please do not open them, just in case.