Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 358092 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2550 on: October 31, 2022, 09:18:36 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2551 on: October 31, 2022, 09:28:06 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN6jIvKiYOs

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
That's a great piece of music, I once used it as the ring tone for one of my bosses. I remember watching the Exorcist at the drive in and just by chance we had one of the heaviest fogs I can recall roll in just as it was ending which made the drive home more than a little spooky :reaper:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 09:31:42 pm by GtHawk »

Offline berdie

« Reply #2552 on: October 31, 2022, 09:33:54 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN6jIvKiYOs

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

That is a great piece of music that I kinda hate is associated with such a spooky movie. :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2553 on: November 01, 2022, 08:45:13 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

« Reply #2554 on: November 01, 2022, 09:37:43 pm »
That's a great piece of music, I once used it as the ring tone for one of my bosses. I remember watching the Exorcist at the drive in and just by chance we had one of the heaviest fogs I can recall roll in just as it was ending which made the drive home more than a little spooky :reaper:

The director's cut is even better.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2555 on: November 01, 2022, 09:45:29 pm »
The director's cut is even better.

Agreed.  Chose the above because the video contains all scenes from the scariest horror movie of all time!    :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2556 on: November 01, 2022, 11:15:23 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwesfKJ1AI

WARNING!!  NSFW...or for your relatives!!    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2557 on: April 01, 2023, 07:50:53 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2558 on: April 02, 2023, 02:31:06 am »
I haven't been to Mory's since November!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2559 on: April 03, 2023, 07:44:17 pm »
I haven't been to Mory's since November!

888high58888

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2560 on: April 03, 2023, 07:44:40 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2561 on: April 09, 2023, 01:03:36 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-RTI-H2oI

"He is not here!  He has risen!!"

TIMESTAMPS
Allegro - 0:00
Larghetto e spiritoso - 3:22
Allegro - 6:15
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 08:47:09 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2562 on: April 09, 2023, 04:57:37 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2563 on: April 25, 2023, 10:58:24 pm »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 07:15:58 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2564 on: June 01, 2023, 07:11:31 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2565 on: June 01, 2023, 08:30:47 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2566 on: June 01, 2023, 08:37:51 pm »
The only song I really liked from Smash Mouth.... :beer:

It happened to be on two separate soundtracks of NETFLIX series I'm watching.

Needed to be able to reference it!    :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2567 on: June 01, 2023, 09:09:08 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

Anybody who grew up  in the 60's or 70's remembers  this song and this performance.

He also did a SUPERB job of acting and  singing in "The Rocky Horror Picture  Show". I have it on CD,and play  it every Halloween.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2568 on: June 11, 2023, 10:07:48 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2569 on: June 11, 2023, 10:13:33 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2570 on: June 23, 2023, 02:20:31 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9xacmsc4Xg

Played Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits till it was worn out!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2571 on: June 23, 2023, 03:01:45 pm »
Played Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits till it was worn out!!

Mrs. Liberty is a big Johnny Mathis fan....
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2572 on: June 23, 2023, 08:28:56 pm »
Mathis sang a duet with ?? for the song from Same Time Next Year.

It will melt me to this day.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2573 on: June 28, 2023, 08:59:57 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2574 on: June 30, 2023, 11:07:28 pm »