General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Geraldo Rips Tom Cruise: 'Does Scientology Have Special Program to Provide Cover for Closeted Gay Super Stars?'

(1/1)

Rapunzel:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/07/01/geraldo-rivera-rips-tom-cruise-does-scientology-have-special-program-

Geraldo Rips Tom Cruise: 'Does Scientology Have Special Program to Provide Cover for Closeted Gay Super Stars?'

By Noel Sheppard | July 01, 2012 | 21:31

Geraldo Rivera took quite a poke at actor Tom Cruise Sunday.

Via his Twitter account, Rivera asked, "Does Scientology have special program to provide cover for closeted gay super stars?"

Geraldo Rivera

✔

@GeraldoRivera

Does Scientology have special program to provide cover for closeted gay super stars? Great marketing device- In few yrs it'll be mainstream
    1 Jul 12

Yikes.

Tell us what you really think, Geraldo.

Makes you wonder if Rivera was following up on anti-Scientology comments made by News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch Sunday.

As Yahoo! reported:

"Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in [hierarchy]."

The owner of Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post followed the "cult" comment with another tweet.

"Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop," Murdoch wrote. "Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people."

Coincidence?

Rapunzel:
Oh, good!  Fox News is going to go all in on this story!   I think that might actually HELP Katie... 

mountaineer:
I recall that her family was very concerned when she married into the cult. I'm sure they are there to lend whatever support she needs.

Lando Lincoln:
Powerful remarks, that's for sure.

aligncare:

Scientology has the most bizarre belief system.  To latch onto Scientology one must truly be desperate for answers to absurd and irrelevant questions--and one must have lots of money, because it cost you big bucks to achieve enlightenment in the "religion" of Scientology.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version