Author Topic: NEW REPUBLICAN/MAGA PLATFORM:- Seal the Border - Stop the Invasion - Carry Out Largest Deportation O  (Read 1527 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NEW REPUBLICAN/MAGA PLATFORM

TOP ITEMS:
- Seal the Border
- Stop the Invasion
- Carry Out Largest Deportation Operation In US History

https://x.com/BorderHawkNews/status/1810701111839350835
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Get the word out.
This is the issue that can "break The Party's apparatus" and push through to a win...

...IF the right is willing to call spades, spades and speak it loudly enough...

Offline roamer_1

is there an echo in here?

Offline corbe

I lived with a Woman who suffered from 'Shiny $hit Syndrome' for the last 30 days, I know how this is going.
   I can contest that they NEVER really get $hit done, yall should know that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Carp Rapscallion of Brieferville
  • Political Researcher
is there an echo in here?

Seems everytime I get just a tad interested in what trump has to say he comes up with stupid shit like a POTUS golf pissing match.

Who f'n cares who is handicapped.  I'd say both. (out of the golf vernacular)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Can we stop giving Planned Parenthood $500 million in taxpayer money every year - $2 billion every Presidential election cycle?  And can we also repeal Obamacare?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-