Author Topic: Media’s Fake ‘Climate Crisis’ Hype Is Hurting America’s Industrial Might  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media’s Fake ‘Climate Crisis’ Hype Is Hurting America’s Industrial Might
by Henry Payne  4 hours ago 

The first 2024 presidential debate put to rest the false media narrative that Joe Biden is sharp as a tack. But it continued to feed another whopper. [emphasis, links added]

“Another persistent challenge is the climate crisis,” claimed CNN moderator Dana Bash. “2023 was the hottest year in recorded history, and communities across the country are confronting the devastating effects of extreme heat, intensifying wildfires, stronger hurricanes, and rising sea levels. Former President Trump will you take any action as President to slow the climate crisis?”

The climate crisis rhetoric is having profound consequences on America’s industrial heartland as regulatory agencies from Washington to California dictate the future of the auto and energy sectors in a rush to head off “an existential crisis… capable of wiping out all human life on earth,” according to John Kirby, the Biden Administration’s National Security Council communications advisor.

CNN’s string of falsehoods – all allegedly caused by fossil fuel consumption – are repeated ad nauseum daily in major US news outlets and turbocharged by “climate crisis” guidelines issued by the partisan Associated Press, which has retooled its industry-standard Stylebook to enforce Democratic Party dogma.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/medias-fake-climate-crisis-hype-is-hurting-americas-industrial-might/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It sure has woke the US Military though. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson