Author Topic: Biden didn't show up for an early evening meeting with the German chancellor because he had to go t  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden didn't show up for an early evening meeting with the German chancellor because he had to go to bed: report
Story by insider@insider.com (Hannah Abraham) • 20h

President Joe Biden has been steadfast that he is not dropping out.

In the meantime, some donors and elected officials are pushing him to step aside.

If Biden were to change his mind, the final push is likely to come from his own small orbit.

President Joe Biden is clear that he is not leaving the 2024 race.

On Friday, Biden rallied with supporters in Wisconsin as he continued his effort to hold onto power amid a growing number of megadonors and Democratic officials questioning whether he is still the best candidate to beat former President Donald Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-didnt-show-up-for-an-early-evening-meeting-with-the-german-chancellor-because-he-had-to-go-to-bed-report/ar-BB1pFJzf?ocid=BingNewsSerp
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

This is what happens when sharks smell blood in the water. All of this is starting to come out now. And every rally or any kind of media event he has he continues his same performance as he did in that Thursday night debate

So we have a CIC that doesn’t function in the evening hours.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy