Author Topic: Woman: “I’ve Had Five Abortions Because I Love Getting Pregnant But Don’t Want Kids”  (Read 2000 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 8888crybaby She likes killing babies..

Woman: “I’ve Had Five Abortions Because I Love Getting Pregnant But Don’t Want Kids”
International   |   Sarah Zagorski   |   Jul 8, 2015   |   3:48PM   |   Washington, DC

According to the Daily Mail, a group of women recently shared their abortion stories through the secret sharing app called Whisper and said they experienced relatively little guilt regarding their decision to kill their baby.

In fact, apparently one lady had an abortion because she wanted to go out to a nightclub later that day. The woman, who remained anonymous, said, “I had an abortion a week ago. I don’t feel the slightest bit of guilt, I even went out to a club on the same day.”

Another woman added, “I’ve had 5 abortions because I love getting pregnant but just not ready for kids.”

This sentiment is similar to that of some pro-abortion advocates who believe abortion can be a positive experience. For example, in 2014, a group called Exhale celebrated abortion and said that it improves a woman’s physical and emotional health. Additionally, they encouraged post-abortive women to focus on “well-being, connectedness and compassion” because abortion can be a “healing and empowering experience”. The truth is this is literally impossible since abortion destroys another human being and wounds countless families.

Ultimately these “positive” abortion stories are far and few in between because statistics show that the majority of women regret abortion. As LifeNews previously reported, after abortion over 65% of women suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and post abortive women are six-times more likely to commit suicide than women who have given birth. Also, many women describe their abortion experience as ‘a nightmare,’ with 60% reporting that it felt like ’Part of me died.’

In 2013, Virtue Media shared how women really feel about abortion after another group tried to put a happy face on the devastating procedure.  One woman named Vanessa described her abortion experience like this: “I felt very pressured to have an abortion by everyone around me. After the abortion, I felt no sense of relief. You can forgive yourself, but you can never forget.”

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“I had an abortion a week ago. I don’t feel the slightest bit of guilt, I even went out to a club on the same day.”

And that explains why we are where we are in this country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Any pictures of said whore?
You don’t become cooler with age but you do care progressively less about being cool, which is the only true way to actually be cool.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Probably leaves her cat out, too,  so she can sack up the kittens... **nononono*

Lots of psychotics out there, folks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I would guess there's a special place in hell ...

Offline LMAO

This is obviously somebody with some very deep mental health issues

We had a patient years  ago in our psych unit that  had the same attitude. She was known to get frequently pregnant and send the kids out for adoption or get abortions

She didn’t brag  about it like this, though
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Probably leaves her cat out, too,  so she can sack up the kittens... **nononono*

Lots of psychotics out there, folks.

And they’re allowed to vote. Many times, more than once
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Which circle of Dante's Inferno was reserved for betrayers? I pray she realizes the horror she's committed and repents, but ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.