Author Topic: Colbert jumps ship! Calls for Biden to bow out.  (Read 1102 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Colbert jumps ship! Calls for Biden to bow out.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 01:47:45 am »
Help me understand why Biden is too demented to run in November, but not too demented to remain President for another four months.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 02:09:40 am »
Colbert will fall back into the party line if it’s determined that Biden stay in the race.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 03:08:16 am »
Hoodat...
Help me understand why Biden is too demented to run in November, but not too demented to remain President for another four months.

Nothing to understand.  Biden is totally nonfunctional, and the VP, executive cabinet, and both houses of Congress that are abdicating their responsibility to the people of the USA by leaving Biden in office every day since the debate, should be voted out with their next election!!!

After his "we defeated Medicare", all the above the next day should have moved to remove him from office immediately.  Every day that goes by leaves the USA, and the entire world vulnerable to every bad player on the planet.  Between now and January 20th, that vulnerability could bring about the end of the planet.

I lived through the Cuban missile crisis, and that was nothing compared to the USA being headed by a man dead from the neck up. 

EVERY PERSON SUPPORTING BIDEN, THAT HE REMAIN IN OFFICE, NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT WITH THEIR NEXT ELECTION.  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

I heard Hank Johnson, US Rep for the 4th District in Georgia on the radio today, and no surprise he supports Biden fully.  He is the lawyer numbskull that was concerned about putting more troops on Guam, he thought it might capsize.  No joke.  If ever there was a person that represented WHY we need more requirements for people to be able to serve in government, it is morons like Hank Johnson. 

But ever so slowly, I expect more of these idiots to bail as campaign money begins to dry up because of Biden.  You have billionaires, Hollywood, and others refusing to donate money as long as Biden is on the ticket.  James Carville has indicated donors should halt all donations to those down line from Biden until they toss him from the train.

It may take a week or two for them to come to their senses, but I believe Biden will get kicked to the side of the road, or he just might not wake up one morning in the not too distant future.  I don't put anything past our intelligence agencies.

And don't be surprised when Big Mike emerges from the shadows as THE CANDIDATE for the Democommies.  She is perfect.  Her claim to fame is that she is Barrack's wife.  That is it, other than being a woman and black.  The only job she ever had I am aware of was one obtained because she was the wife of a state senator.  This is how low the standard is for being POTUS.  Plus, she meets the requirement of being born in the USA and having obtained the age of 35.

I have said it many times, but we need a Continental Congress to revise the Constitution.  Increase requirements for all serving high levels in the federal government, provide term limits, mandatory balanced budget, stronger definitions of when this country can provide aid, and a stronger definition of when we can go to war.  The executive branch alone should not be able to commit the USA to war, particularly a prolonged war.  And last but not least, we need to end the born in the USA entitles one to be a citizen.  It should require at a minimum one parent being a USA citizen, and end the born in USA nonsense.  People fly here from foreign countries just to give birth so that their child will be a USA citizen.  It is wrong.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 04:08:17 am by jafo2010 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 12:28:36 pm »

That’s the same question after the Hur report. How is a President who is too confused to stand trial is somehow oriented enough to remain president ?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2024, 12:35:42 pm »
Colbert will fall back into the party line if it’s determined that Biden stay in the race.
No doubt.