Author Topic: Hunter Biden has not received classified information in private meetings, White House says  (Read 1065 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden has not received classified information in private meetings, White House says
By
Haisten Willis
July 9, 2024 4:21 pm

Hunter Biden has not received classified information despite sitting in meetings with government officials, the White House said Tuesday.

“No,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said when asked if the younger Biden received any nonpublic information.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1810751640850280523

She confirmed last week that the younger Biden sat in on some of his father’s meetings, saying he was “in the room” as President Joe Biden prepared to deliver a prime-time address responding to the Supreme Court‘s ruling on presidential immunity.

That response prompted House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner (R-OH) to write a letter to White House chief of staff Jeff Zients seeking a “full accounting of any classified information discussed or disclosed in these meetings.”

While it’s unclear if Turner received a reply to his letter, Jean-Pierre appeared to address the matter herself.

“Can you say if Hunter Biden has access to classified information?” a reporter asked and received a flat “no” in reply.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3075130/hunter-biden-not-received-classified-information-private-meetings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

• Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN
 ////00000////

If you say so, chief.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 11:07:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time... I think I've forgotten this before." - Steven Wright

My avatar is Trump not as a clown, but as "The Joker", the ultimate villian of chaos and mayhem in the DC Comics Universe.

Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN
https://www.arkansasonline.com/1212powerpoint/

Offline mountaineer

Sorry, not buying it, KJP.

Offline PeteS in CA

Not buying that bridge.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Too bad they don't still have Moochelle's garden at the White House. I'm sure it could use the manure.

Offline berdie

Too bad they don't still have Moochelle's garden at the White House. I'm sure it could use the manure.

Well said! :rolling:

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sooo, what, Hunter closed his eyes and stuck his fingers in his ears while the classified info was presented? Bullshovik! Why was the POS in the meetings at all if not to get hold of something to sell?

Offline Hoodat

The fact that they felt compelled to come out and say this proves to me that Hunter Biden has received classified information in private meetings.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I dunno.  I mean, I could see him sitting in one a meeting where some domestic policy was discussed, but not foreign policy or intelligence.  I think his staff likely would have protected him from making that dumb a mistake.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Sooo, what, Hunter closed his eyes and stuck his fingers in his ears while the classified info was presented? Bullshovik! Why was the POS in the meetings at all if not to get hold of something to sell?

No, but not every meeting would involve classified information at all.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The fact that they felt compelled to come out and say this proves to me that Hunter Biden has received classified information in private meetings.

GOP has sent a formal letter demanding to know if it had happened, so it wasn't something they said unprompted.

I'm not saying it didn't happen - I just don't think we can reasonably conclude that it did.

Offline mountaineer

Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
As we begin day 13 of Escape From Joe Biden, the Democrat-Media Industrial Complex’s “Operation Snake Plissken” has fittingly come to a good old-fashioned Mexican standoff for the party that loves Mexico more than America.

They’ve gone to to DEFCON 2 with the Parkinson’s stuff, and now even have their comedians mocking the president, in hopes that by now the Bidens would have taken the hint they’re not wanted and been shamed into stepping aside.

However, as members of the Democrat-Media Industrial Complex themselves, the Bidens have called the bluff and are essentially telling the party spending 190 more days in the White House is more important to them than keeping Trump out of it for the next four years.

The Bidens have even gotten so brazen in their defiance they have elevated their crack-smoking whoremonger son, whom their own DOJ is sending to prison, to a Rasputin-like presence in the White House — in a move that belongs in the white trash Hall of Fame.

Up until now the external forces who want Biden gone to avert a 1932/1980 level loss have been compelling the Bidens to make the move. We are now at the stage, though, where the Bidens are compelling them. Is the system really willing to go to DEFCON one? What does that look like?

It looks like calling AG Garland out of the bullpen to drop the Hur testimony on us, to let us hear for ourselves that the independent council found Biden was so unfit for office he couldn’t be prosecuted. And that’s why the DOJ is recommending invoking the 25th.

The Bidens have called the bluff, thus it is time to see if the system is willing to do to Dementia Joe now what it knows Trump will do later.

8:26 AM · Jul 10, 2024
-----------------------------------
David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense
@davereaboi
Yes. But I also think this period we’re in now is Jill and Hunter doing non-stop, old fashioned, corrupt haggling to settle on a final price to call it quits.
8:37 AM · Jul 10, 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

-----------------------------------
David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense
@davereaboi
Yes. But I also think this period we’re in now is Jill and Hunter doing non-stop, old fashioned, corrupt haggling to settle on a final price to call it quits.
8:37 AM · Jul 10, 2024

Wishful thinking.

Offline PeteS in CA

Edith Wilson left the White House when Inauguration Day 1921 approached.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No, but not every meeting would involve classified information at all.
Until someone can show verifiable proof otherwise I am going to base my coclusion s of him sitting in on  classified briefings on the Biden family history of corruption.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Until someone can show verifiable proof otherwise I am going to base my coclusion s of him sitting in on  classified briefings on the Biden family history of corruption everything.

Fixed.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

Of course not, Hunter doesn't get classified infor in briefings. He gets his classified intel from copies stored in his dad's garage.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.