Author Topic: President Michelle Obama! She found being First Lady an 'ordeal' - but could she now be tempted by t  (Read 1320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Michelle Obama! She found being First Lady an 'ordeal' - but could she now be tempted by the top job and replace Biden? Some may claim that was Barack's plan all along

By Isabelle Stanley For Dailymail.Com

Published: 13:47 EDT, 9 July 2024 | Updated: 15:46 EDT, 9 July 2024

Embattled and increasingly bitter, Joe Biden angrily lashed out on Monday when he was asked – yet again – if he'd considering stepping down as the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

'Who else do you think could step in here and do this?' he spat during a phone-in interview with MSNBC hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.

'Run against me!' he said, daring Democrat rivals. 'Challenge me at the convention.'

The President should be careful what he wishes for.

According to recent polling, there is one Democrat who could successfully challenge him – and comfortably beat Donald Trump in November… if only she would.

A Reuters survey released last week showed that 55 percent of registered voters hold a favorable opinion of former First Lady Michelle Obama. Only 38 percent say the same of Biden.

Michelle was also the only Democrat in the poll who commanded enough public support to potentially defeat the former president in an election.

In fact, she blew Trump out the water in a head-to-head matchup (50 percent to 39 percent).

Vice President Kamala Harris and other potential Biden substitutes – including ambitious California Governor Gavin Newsom and Michigan's Gretchen Whitmer – were either tied or lagged behind Trump.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13613649/michelle-obama-president-biden-insiders-barack.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!
I think that this was the plan in the long run and right now Mama Jill doesn't want Joe to step down complicating the situation.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I just do not see Michelle stepping in to run.  If she ran, half of America would want to know if she is a he and has a package, as shown with her dancing with Ellen DeGeneres.  I don't know if it was doctored, but I saw the video, and it looked that she was a he to me.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!
I just do not see Michelle stepping in to run.  If she ran, half of America would want to know if she is a he and has a package, as shown with her dancing with Ellen DeGeneres.  I don't know if it was doctored, but I saw the video, and it looked that she was a he to me.

With all the 'wokeness' going on, I don't think it would matter if she is a he and after all America voted for the Obama's twice. Their supporters were also hoping for a 3rd term.  Well, they could easily get a 3rd and a 4th.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
With all the 'wokeness' going on, I don't think it would matter if she is a he and after all America voted for the Obama's twice. Their supporters were also hoping for a 3rd term.  Well, they could easily get a 3rd and a 4th.
If this (Big Mike for Potus) is part of a long-term plan, that 'wokeness', DEI and such is all part of the plan. The media and entertainment industry along with academia (controlled by federal grant money, at its core) all started in at the same time pushing this nonsense, and that is no coincidence, it's a propaganda campaign.

Next question, though, is Barack eligible for Veep if he's already done his two in the oval office?
I thought the VP had to be eligible to be POTUS, and I'm not sure a two termer could be.

Although there is precedent, because Kamala is not a Natural Born Citizen (Parents were not US citizens at the time of her birth, and anchor baby does not cut it).
« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 08:34:16 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Michelle Obama is perfectly happy with her life today ---- she is not jumping back into the 24/7 spotlight --- especially where she'd be expected to work.

Barack Obama is very comfortable pulling strings while hidden in the shadows.  For political and personal reasons, the last thing Barack wants is the glare of the White House on him.

The 2024 election will not include an Obama.

Offline Smokin Joe

Michelle Obama is perfectly happy with her life today ---- she is not jumping back into the 24/7 spotlight --- especially where she'd be expected to work.

Barack Obama is very comfortable pulling strings while hidden in the shadows.  For political and personal reasons, the last thing Barack wants is the glare of the White House on him.

What glare? The Media will run interference and never shine a light where it isn't wanted. Especially after all the (sickening) gushing they did over those two.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Obama had his 3rd term with Biden as puppet first class.

Offline PeteS in CA

Mooch-Chelle is an angry bitter racist well in touch with her inner ugly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

What glare? The Media will run interference and never shine a light where it isn't wanted. Especially after all the (sickening) gushing they did over those two.

The international and non-legacy media glare.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS observes:
"Mooch-Chelle is an angry bitter racist well in touch with her inner ugly"

Well put.

But we need to look at it another way:
An "America" that willingly elects Moo-chelle to be president...
... isn't going to remain "America" for very much longer.

Wasn't it Yogi who once proclaimed "it ain't over 'til it's over" ???
(we could find out what "over" really means... sooner than expected...)

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!

Another Obama term would be the DEMS saving grace.  I believe it was planned long ago.

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!

Do you really think the DEMS care about their glare?  Power and control is all they care about.  Who is going to stop the Obama/Soros machine?

Offline berdie

Another Obama term would be the DEMS saving grace.  I believe it was planned long ago.

I agree. I would never count Michelle out.

Offline Smokin Joe

With Britain and France going down the tubes, I'm not expecting much glare. Maybe the RT? :shrug: Al Jazzeera?

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!
If this (Big Mike for Potus) is part of a long-term plan, that 'wokeness', DEI and such is all part of the plan. The media and entertainment industry along with academia (controlled by federal grant money, at its core) all started in at the same time pushing this nonsense, and that is no coincidence, it's a propaganda campaign.

Next question, though, is Barack eligible for Veep if he's already done his two in the oval office?
I thought the VP had to be eligible to be POTUS, and I'm not sure a two termer could be.

Although there is precedent, because Kamala is not a Natural Born Citizen (Parents were not US citizens at the time of her birth, and anchor baby does not cut it).

No Barrack can't be VP -- but he wouldn't need to be. He'd be 'First Gentleman' continuing to lead from the sidelines.  Him being on the campaign trail would be a definite draw to pushing  Big Mike into office.  They just need to push Kamel out of the way.

OR -- Kamel is put in to replace Joe and she selects Big Mike VP -- either way -- Barrack is still going to be campaigning and I have little doubt -- that his 3rd term is what they're hoping for.

IMHO she is one that Trump won't win against - but he has surprised me in the past.  We shall see.

Offline LMAO

Nobody has really explained how they’re going to get her to run. You can’t force someone to run for president who has been adamant on their refusal to run for any political office

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

I doubt it.  Obama and his minions run the administrative deep state across the board---- they really don't need no stinking presidency.

@libertybele

With Britain and France going down the tubes, I'm not expecting much glare. Maybe the RT? :shrug: Al Jazzeera?

Podcasts and independent journalists are growing exponentially --- and many have returned to darn good investigative journalism.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Nobody has really explained how they’re going to get her to run. You can’t force someone to run for president who has been adamant on their refusal to run for any political office

She will be the first POC female President in American history. Everyone will love her. Blah blah.

Do you really think the DEMS care about their glare? 

Absolutely...... @libertybele   True journalistic glare is their Achilles heel.

She will be the first POC female President in American history. Everyone will love her. Blah blah.

I think Michelle is the only one this  pointing-up  carrot doesn't work with.  She doesn't give two s#ts about American history.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I think Michelle is the only one this  pointing-up  carrot doesn't work with.  She doesn't give two s#ts about American history.

Hey, I hope I'm wrong.