Author Topic: President Biden faces week of jam-packed schedules as critics question his fitness for office  (Read 603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Biden faces week of jam-packed schedules as critics question his fitness for office

President Biden's schedule for the second half of his week is jam-packed with events relating to NATO and his re-election campaign.

Biden is scheduled to deliver a speech marking the 75th anniversary of NATO later Tuesday, and events will truly kick off on Wednesday. He will meet with his longtime union allies at the AFL-CIO Wednesday morning before welcoming NATO allied leaders to the U.S. ahead of this week's summit.

The president will participate in all three work sessions for the summit over the course of Wednesday and Thursday. He and first lady Jill Biden will also host an arrival ceremony for the group Wednesday, and Biden will conduct a rare press conference on Thursday.

With the NATO summit ending on Thursday, Biden will hit the campaign trail on Friday, traveling to an event in Detroit, Michigan. He will then fly to his family home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, where he is expected to remain for the weekend.

The busy three days comes as Biden is facing increasing pressure to drop out of the 2024 presidential race. Some Democrats argue his disastrous performance at the debate against former President Trump indicates his age has caught up with him and he is no longer fit for office.

Posted by Anders Hagstrom
Fox News
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But nothing before 10 am or after 4 pm
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Which is just going to make him spiral faster.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

How many times at these upcoming appearances will he:
1. Reference his son's death in military service
2. Tell observers, "Don't jump!"
3. Lose his train of thought and say, "Anyway ..."
4. Accuse Trump of having called American soldiers losers or neo-Nazis good people
5. Get lost leaving the stage
6. Freeze and not move until someone takes his arm and leads him
7. Read whatever is on the teleprompter as, "Brmmlaugmfphamizzpf."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Jam packed schedules."  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Since Joe won't voluntarily quit maybe their plan is to push him so hard he pops an aneurysm :pondering:

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!
Since Joe won't voluntarily quit maybe their plan is to push him so hard he pops an aneurysm :pondering:

I think Joe has lasted longer then 'they' had planned.

I find the whole merry-go-round that he's been subjected to very sad and quite pathetic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

Monday's schedule:

10:45 AM
The President receives the President's Daily Brief; The Vice President attends.

Tuesday's schedule:

10:00 AM
The President receives the President's Daily Brief

4:25 PM
The President departs the White House en route to the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium

5:00 PM
The President delivers remarks on the 75th anniversary of NATO; the First Lady Attends

7:25 PM
The President departs the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 01:54:51 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Translated fro Dem-Operative-MSM-speak, "jam-packed schedule" means ordinary normal Presidential busy-day schedule.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.