Poll

How long before the guy is gone? Or does he stay"

Nope
0 (0%)
Nope
0 (0%)
Joe is gone by July 22nd
4 (57.1%)
Hold on, Maybe Joe will be gone at the Rat Convention.
2 (28.6%)
Joe is the rat nominee and he is in for the long haul
1 (14.3%)
Joe dies before Nov 5th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 08, 2024, 01:41:15 am

Author Topic: Biden in. Biden Out  (Read 7989 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden in. Biden Out
« on: July 09, 2024, 01:41:15 am »
It is anyone's guess.

7/19  Pool was reset to zero. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2024, 04:48:47 pm by Wingnut »
You don’t become cooler with age but you do care progressively less about being cool, which is the only true way to actually be cool.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Biden in. Biden Out
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 11:50:37 am »
Jill is simply not going to back down till Skeez is comatose. And it looks like the Rats are starting to fall back in line.

What I see is Kamashamalama getting replaced at convention with who they really want, then just wait it out for when Skeez keels over.

The wild card is that Skeez deteriorates so fast they have to 25th him after convention. Then it gets interesting.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 09:04:07 pm »
They will not invoke the 25th Amendment.  As explained yesterday by a talking head, it would require Harris to lead that effort.  Does anyone here see her leading anything?  That bimbo is afraid of her own shadow.  And it would take a majority of the cabinet, and 2/3rds of Congress to oust Biden via the 25th.  I just don't see the clowns of Washington, DC doing all this.

Day by day, November is slowly coming closer, and in the end, the pukes that kick the can down the road will kick this can.  Count on them behaving as they normally do, which is ABDICATION.

I once worked for an attorney who actually said, 'I wait to make a decision until I do not have any choice.'  The Democommies are not there yet.  And Congresss is almost exclusively lawyers, so they all think alike IMHO.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 09:25:01 pm »
 :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• Cat Mod
  • WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 10:43:31 pm »
They will replace Joe at the convention. Jill right now is throwing fits. She thinks she has power ... the only power she has is making sure Joe has plenty of ice cream.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2024, 02:23:52 pm »
Well, looks like Option 1 is off the table.  Old Sniffy with a stiffy is still alive.
You don’t become cooler with age but you do care progressively less about being cool, which is the only true way to actually be cool.

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Carp Rapscallion of Brieferville
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2024, 02:41:07 pm »
Well, looks like Option 1 is off the table.  Old Sniffy with a stiffy is still alive.

Dirty old man was hitting on a young lady at a Michigan rally yesterday.  Interjecting any teenage girl's love life and ambitions into a campaign rally is never appropriate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2024, 07:58:59 pm »
Scratch choice number 2.

Trump getting shot gave Biden a new lease on life.   

The Rat better hurry up if they want to get him out.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2024, 08:33:01 pm »
I actually want to change my vote, originally I thought they would replace him at the convention. Since this past weekend, I think the Dems no longer think Trump can be beaten, so they will leave Biden in place to take the loss (and the blame) and the party will regroup for 2028.
After 40 years of being lied to by people who called themselves "Conservatives", I no longer consider myself to be a "Conservative".

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2024, 08:37:53 pm »
I actually want to change my vote, originally I thought they would replace him at the convention. Since this past weekend, I think the Dems no longer think Trump can be beaten, so they will leave Biden in place to take the loss (and the blame) and the party will regroup for 2028.

Consider:

Would you want to be promoted to Captain on the Titanic, after the bow has already slipped under...?

:hattip: @Fishrrman

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,536849.msg3045840.html#msg3045840[/size]
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2024, 09:03:50 pm »

That is my thought as well. I do think they will focus on down ticket.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2024, 09:41:03 pm »
Biden's old, probably stressed, and may not even make it to election day.

Offline DCPatriot

• Is BUTTCHEEKS one word or do you spread them apart
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2024, 11:23:11 pm »
This sudden public rebellion is to change the media narrative...to get Pres. Trump off the 'breaking news' headlines.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2024, 11:28:16 pm »
This sudden public rebellion is to change the media narrative...to get Pres. Trump off the 'breaking news' headlines.

888high58888 For sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2024, 11:54:05 pm »

Joe has covid might work...for 5 minutes!  The press will breathlessly rush to his bedside.   Man I hope Joe doesn't die.  He'll get the sympathy vote!   :0

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2024, 01:09:46 am »
   I'm the one who voted July 22.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2024, 01:24:00 am »
Joe has covid might work...for 5 minutes!  The press will breathlessly rush to his bedside.   Man I hope Joe doesn't die.  He'll get the sympathy vote!   :0

I want to change my choice again!
After 40 years of being lied to by people who called themselves "Conservatives", I no longer consider myself to be a "Conservative".

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2024, 03:34:12 am »
I reset the poll to zero.  Vote again.   I might add a few  options

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2024, 05:00:58 am »
I reset the poll to zero.  Vote again.   I might add a few  options

I wound up choosing the same as before.  :shrug:

I think the party wants to get rid of him, but he (or his wife) is more stubborn than a burrowed-in tick. So he'll hang on until the convention, when the party revolts and gets rid of him.

That's my choice and I'm sticking to it!

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2024, 07:09:57 pm »
Looks like 7/22 will be the winning pick! 

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2024, 08:20:01 pm »
   It was tomorrow morning in New Zealand at the release of his statement.   :cool:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2024, 01:14:31 am »
Biden is out, and so should Harris be out.  Both should have been removed from office.