Author Topic: Combatting Our Homegrown Enemy  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Combatting Our Homegrown Enemy
« on: June 11, 2024, 02:46:00 pm »
June 11, 2024
Combatting Our Homegrown Enemy
By Ed Thompson

There is a War on America. This isn’t a threat of nuclear missiles from some foreign adversary like Russia or China. It is not about the Ukraine, Gaza, or Taiwan. This war rages right here on American soil and is being fought by home-grown and sometimes hidden armies dedicated to destroying all that is right and good for America and frankly, the rest of the planet.

Before you conjure up visions of armed white supremacist militias sporting shaved heads and Swastika tattoos stockpiling weapons on a remote compound in the hills of Montana, stop. That is the fever dream the enemy is pitching, a misdirection flanking tactic in the War on America. J6 was never an insurrection at all, certainly not worse than 9/11, Pearl Harbor, or the Civil War. The Proud Boys were never seditious conspirators hell-bent on armed rebellion. Donald Trump is not Satan, Putin, and Hitler combined, an evil fiend determined to put all people of color in chains. That is, as Biden might shout out angrily in non-sequitur fashion, malarkey, another bill of goods that the real enemy wants to sell you to justify tightening the noose around those few freedoms that we have left. Those big lies are meant to push you cowering into a corner where you will hand over your freedoms, always for the greater good, as civilization dies with a whimper, not a bang.

The homegrown enemy are not foreigners, although the open border may provide millions more recruits to the cause. No, this army was trained right in our universities and schools. You are paying for your own destruction. Neat trick if you can pull it off. The enemy has been busy.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/06/combatting_our_homegrown_enemy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Combatting Our Homegrown Enemy
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 02:48:20 pm »
The only way to combat the left is to reduce the size of the government and stop funding them with $2 trillion deficits

Simply using the state to “punish” them leaves a nice infrastructure for the next Democratic president to do likewise
« Last Edit: June 11, 2024, 02:50:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Combatting Our Homegrown Enemy
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 03:43:00 pm »
Maybe, if GOP could govern effectively when it has majority in one or both houses of Congress, they'd win more elections.

The GOP can't govern effectively, when it controls Congress, because it's a resistance party.  They are against what Dems and Libs support, but they really don't have anything of their own to support.

How's that FY 2025 budget coming along?  Are there budget cuts?  Will it be on time, by October 1st?  That is the day job of the House of Reps - pass bills of appropriation (or non appropriation).

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright