Author Topic: Hunter is ‘taking it for the team,’ says Gutfeld: ‘The goal is to keep the heat off Joe’  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter is ‘taking it for the team,’ says Gutfeld: ‘The goal is to keep the heat off Joe’
June 11, 2024 | Sierra Marlee

Fox News co-host Greg Gutfeld took a step back to view the “big picture” of the Hunter Biden case on Monday.

Ultimately Hunter was chosen to “take the fall” to protect his father, President Joe Biden, Gutfeld theorized, saying that is “what you do in crime families.”

“Well, you know, I may be a little person, but I’m a big-picture guy,” Gutfeld cracked. “And the big picture here is Hunter is taking it for the team. This is his punishment, his amends for his misdeeds.”

“The goal is to keep the heat off Joe, the influence peddling, the kickbacks to the big guy. It’s a small sacrifice for Hunter to take the fall, which is what you do in crime families where the misdeeds are far bigger and more lucrative. So what he’s doing is he’s deflecting it onto him.” the comedian said.

“And Richard is right. So it’s not Joe, it’s Hunter. And that’s the point, to keep off Joe. But like the judge said, the case is crack rock solid, but I got to say, I’m starting to really kind of like Hunter. He makes me feel really good about myself,” Gutfeld snarked.

“Now I had some wild lights in my time, but I am no Hunter coming in, oh, maybe I might have peed in my brother-in-law’s shoes on his wedding night, but I didn’t bang my brother’s wife and get her hooked on crack,” he pointed out. “He puts everybody’s shame in perspective. When you go to the gym and are overweight, you feel better when someone else is there who is fatter than you are, that’s why I train at [Brian] Stelter’s gym.

Circling back to the Hunter Biden case and specifically the “laptop from hell,” Gutfelt reamed Clapper for not apologizing for his massive mistake.

“I want to get to the Clapper thing, he said he had no regrets about falsely labeling the laptop as Russian disinfo, and we know that it’s authentic, it’s real, it’s obvious. He has no regrets because he does not see it as a mistake. It’s not ‘whoops, I thought it was fake and I’m wrong,’ he meant to do this,” the co-host accused. “He created a false narrative because he was fighting the threat called Donald Trump, which everybody was saying at the time and still saying, ‘he is worse than Hitler.’ So any attempt to stop him is, illegal or immoral as it is, does not matter, history will look back as a hero for trying to stop Hitler.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/06/11/hunter-is-taking-it-for-the-team-says-gutfeld-the-goal-is-to-keep-the-heat-off-joe-1464983/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have a theory and I’m gonna wait to see if it pans out, but I’m willing to bet they  find Hunter Biden guilty of something. A token gesture of guilty

The reason why they’ll do it is they think that that will give them ammo to counter the claim of political law against Trump. “See, even  the current president son is not above the law”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, Hunter Biden is Biden Crime Family's Charlie Sheen (took the wrap for Hollywood big wigs for Heidi Fleiss prostiution ring scandal)?

Makes sense.  Both Charlie Sheen and Hunter Biden liked adult entertainers and crack.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

So, Hunter Biden is Biden Crime Family's Charlie Sheen (took the wrap for Hollywood big wigs for Heidi Fleiss prostiution ring scandal)?

Yup

Except, without the “Big guy” there would be no Hunter Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I have a theory and I’m gonna wait to see if it pans out, but I’m willing to bet they  find Hunter Biden guilty of something. A token gesture of guilty

The reason why they’ll do it is they think that that will give them ammo to counter the claim of political law against Trump. “See, even  the current president son is not above the law”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/live-blog/rcna156443

Barry Goldwater