Author Topic: Poll: Just 1-in-5 Americans Say Biden Wants to Reduce Migration  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: Just 1-in-5 Americans Say Biden Wants to Reduce Migration

by NEIL MUNRO 9 Jun 2024

Just one in five Americans expect President Joe Biden to reduce migration during a second term if reelected, according to a YouGov poll of 2,063 adults.

In contrast, 70 percent of Americans expect a reelected President Donald Trump to cut Biden’s mass southern migration, according to the poll, conducted from June 5-7 for CBS News.

The public skepticism toward Biden coexists with 70 percent support for his recent order directing his deputies to trim the inflow of economic migrants who claim asylum.

The public’s expectation of more migration is bad news for Biden because the poll also showed that 56 percent of the respondents say “the U.S.-Mexico border” is a major factor in their vote.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elect...uce-migration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Poll: Just 1-in-5 Americans Say Biden Wants to Reduce Migration
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 01:39:38 pm »
What's sad is that a fifth of the country are true believers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 02:03:44 pm »
I'm surprised it's as high as 20%.  Biden is well on his way to making every town in America into a border town.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 02:52:40 pm »
The good news is: We're down to 20% of the population being ridiculously stupid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2024, 03:20:07 pm »
The good news is: We're down to 20% of the population being ridiculously stupid.

And they can all be found on MSNBC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy