Author Topic: The Biggest Losers: Green Zealots, Liberals Got Thumped In EU’s Mega-Election  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biggest Losers: Green Zealots, Liberals Got Thumped In EU’s Mega-Election
by Oliver JJ Lane  2 hours ago 

Right-wing parties performed best in the European Union’s Parliament elections last week, with many of their new seats set to come at the expense of hard-line greens and their liberal allies, who suddenly find themselves out of vogue. [emphasis, links added]

Counting is still underway in many European member states, but a clear picture has already emerged on what the composition of the next European Union Parliament will look like, and it will be one with much-reduced influence by the radical environmentalist left and their fellow travelers in the Liberal group.

While the establishment conservative group is predicted to pick up 14 new seats, various conviction-right groups look to pick up seats at the expense of the expressly globalist parties, with France’s RN and Germany’s AfD set to pick up 17 new seats, for example.

Meanwhile, the Liberal ‘renew’ group is predicted to lose 17 seats, while the Greens-EFA are expected to fall by a considerable 21 seats.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biggest-losers-green-zealots-liberals-thumped-eu-parliament-election/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson