Author Topic: USS Zumwalt at Ingalls Shipbuilding: A New Chapter Begins  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
USS Zumwalt at Ingalls Shipbuilding: A New Chapter Begins
« on: June 11, 2024, 10:56:22 am »
USS Zumwalt at Ingalls Shipbuilding: A New Chapter Begins
Story by Mia Lee • now
MARKETS TODAY

The USS Zumwalt (DDG-1000), the lead ship of its class, docked at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi, on August 19, marking the initial phase of what the U.S. Navy expects to be a substantial enhancement of the destroyer's capabilities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/uss-zumwalt-at-ingalls-shipbuilding-a-new-chapter-begins/ss-BB1nZFW9?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=2e228e8ff8c84e81b0097ffcd5bf73e3&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: USS Zumwalt at Ingalls Shipbuilding: A New Chapter Begins
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 10:59:58 am »
The media is really trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact a woman now runs the Navy and they're trying to lighten her load? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson