Author Topic: U.S. Sen. John Fetterman and wife Gisele involved in two-vehicle crash in Maryland pittsburgh  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
HANCOCK, Md. (KDKA) -- U.S. Senator John Fetterman and his wife, Gisele, were involved in a two-vehicle crash in Maryland on Sunday.

Troopers from the Maryland State Police Hagerstown Barrack were dispatched to the area of westbound Interstate 70 at Interstate 68 just before 8 a.m. Sunday for a report of a two-vehicle crash.

Fetterman, 54, was driving a Chevrolet Traverse, traveling west on Interstate 70 when the Traverse struck the rear of a Chevrolet Impala.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/sen-john-fetterman-wife-gisele-involved-two-vehicle-crash-maryland/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online the OlLine Rebel

Hubby alerted me.  Very interesting.  Also well-known location on my way to Cumberland regularly all my life.  Makes me wonder if both were heading into 68 from 70.  Very bad turn.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Hoodat

Troopers from the Maryland State Police Hagerstown Barrack were dispatched to the area of westbound Interstate 70 at Interstate 68 just before 8 a.m. Sunday for a report of a two-vehicle crash.

Fetterman, 54, was driving a Chevrolet Traverse, traveling west on Interstate 70 when the Traverse struck the rear of a Chevrolet Impala.

Which Fetterman was driving the Traverse and which was driving the Impala?

A husband and a wife crashing into each other?  Imagine the odds.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Which Fetterman was driving the Traverse and which was driving the Impala?

A husband and a wife crashing into each other?  Imagine the odds.
"On Sunday morning, John and Gisele were involved in a car accident with another driver.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Hubby alerted me.  Very interesting.  Also well-known location on my way to Cumberland regularly all my life.  Makes me wonder if both were heading into 68 from 70.  Very bad turn.
Yes, it can be a dicey interchange, especially if drivers unfamiliar with it are passing through. (And don't get me started on driving through Cumberland on the interstate, where not enough drivers follow the posted speed limit)!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Read three different articles and none speak about the other driver or why Festerman crashed into them, or hardly any other details at all.

Hope the other driver wasn't an operator who stopped short to send a message.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Good Times
@CallMeGoodTimes
The other driver ⬇️😱

6:01 PM · Jun 10, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984