Author Topic: Today's Toons 6/10/24  (Read 4961 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 6/10/24
« on: June 10, 2024, 08:15:17 am »

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter P:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

A D-Day veteran told CNN he fought hard in World War II and he's happy with what the Democrats are doing for America. Mind you, he was in the SS.

Democrats are increasingly worried about President Biden's health. I can see why. If Joe has a stroke during a speech, how will anybody know?

Hillary Clinton on Sunday blamed her surprise 2016 election loss on women, claiming that women abandoned her because she failed to be perfect. She paid a steep price for trying to be perfect. On Election Night, Donald Trump became the second U.S. president to publicly humiliate Hillary Clinton.

Good news for Joe Biden among traditional Democratic voters. Polls show that dead people are leaning his way.

President Biden launched an aggressive attack on Trump in videos posted Wednesday after a week of fundraisers and in-person campaign events on the road. Just last week, Joe traveled to Virginia to campaign at a WalMart in Arlington. He stood out front and welcomed everybody to Target.

Majority Leader Chuck Schumer tested the border bill in the Senate again Tuesday but the bill was screwed on arrival by Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell. Coincidentally, Dr. Fauci is about to be screwed by Kentucky Senator Rand Paul. It's no accident that Kentucky's abbreviation is KY.

Jim Comey warned that Trump will come after the FBI if elected. As FBI chief he leaked the Trump-Russia hoax, absolved Hillary of prosecution in 2016 and shut down the probe of the Clinton Foundation. In a related story, the Coyote said the Roadrunner is a threat to our democracy in the desert.

Merriam Webster Dictionary added seven hundred new words to the English language this past year, mostly in slang and new phrase meanings. It's amazing to see how the common everyday idioms we use change over the years. For instance, the phrase I'm Pretending to Be is now I Identify As.

American Prospect reports the drumbeat for President Biden to step aside in 2024 is growing louder among Democrats. Former White House aides are calling attention to his cognitive decline and onstage confusion. Lately I've noticed Joe gets easily frightened by unfamiliar sounds, like applause.

President Biden threw a lavish state dinner on Thursday for the President of Kenya, William Ruto, with the Clintons and Barack Obama in attendance. There was one embarrassing incident. In separate toasts, Barack was praised as a long lost son by President Biden and the President of Kenya.

Taylor Swift fans demand she take a stand on Palestine. She responded saying she's never taken Palestine or any other weight loss drug.

Democrats admit it was a mistake to have Robert De Niro rant at the Trump courthouse Tuesday. It's increasingly obvious that his cornbread ain't done in the middle.

Politico says Trump's mug shots have turned him into a hero to young black male voters. He even has a new bumper sticker that reads Donald Trump- as Seen on COPS!

I think it's only appropriate President Biden addressed the nation today from Pointe du Hoc. At this point we are all in hock.

The Gaza pier just built by the U.S. Navy sank in choppy seas Sunday, suspending aid by ship to Palestinians. We also suspended dropping aid crates by parachute for fear of crushing people if the chute doesn't open. We've seen enough Roadrunner-Coyote cartoons to know that if it can happen, it will.

In today's Australian Rules Football action, it was the Kangaroos 34-Trump 0

Donald Trump convicted on 34 criminal counts in New York City on Thursday. Netflix to renew Orange is the New Black.

The Pentagon green-lighted the use of U.S. rockets that we send to Ukraine to be used for strikes inside Russia adjoining the eastern Kharkov war zone. There's no reason to fear escalation. President Biden assured the nation that any American killed in World War III will have his student loans forgiven.

Donald Trump was convicted on 34 counts Thursday. And that's not counting the 20,000 counts arriving from Arizona Wisconsin and Pennsylvania after 2:00 a.m.

There is a new orgy activity called The Donald. It's where you get screwed by 12 strangers.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 6/10/24
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 12:17:26 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 01:21:15 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 02:02:19 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 02:02:47 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Online scottfreitas

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 03:40:45 pm »
Many (busy) Monday morning thanks, Pookie!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2024, 03:56:04 pm »
Monday!!  Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!!  I love those Monday Argus Extras, too!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2024, 04:14:13 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2024, 04:15:09 pm »
Many (busy) Monday morning thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Scott!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2024, 04:15:43 pm »
Monday!!  Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!!  I love those Monday Argus Extras, too!!!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2024, 04:16:09 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2024, 07:56:11 pm »
Thanks, pookie! :seeya:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2024, 09:51:38 pm »
Thanks, pookie! :seeya:

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!