Author Topic: Antisemitic hate thrives at NYC’s most prestigious public high schools Brooklyn Tech, Stuyvesant, an  (Read 666 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Antisemitic hate thrives at NYC’s most prestigious public high schools Brooklyn Tech, Stuyvesant, and Bronx Science
By Social Links forGeorgia Worrell and Social Links forDeirdre Bardolf
Published June 8, 2024, 12:42 p.m. ET

Antisemitic hate is thriving in some of the city’s most elite public high schools.

At Brooklyn Tech, Stuyvesant and Bronx Science — three of the city’s nine specialized high schools — students have been tormented by peers giving Nazi salutes and accusing them of being part of a “genocide” of Palestinians, while school administrators and teachers also spew pro-Palestine propaganda, according to students and evidence obtained by The Post.

Students hold signs that read 'STUDENTS AGAINST GENOCIDE' 'THE WORLD IS WATCHING END THE GENOCIDE! FREE PALESTINE' at a protest in New York City on May 31
Students and teachers at Stuyvesant, Brooklyn Tech and Bronx Science are spewing pro-Palestine propaganda.
ZUMAPRESS.com
Stuyvesant High School principal Seung C. Yu

Stuyvesant’s business manager said that the protest guide was sent “on behalf of Principal [Seung] Yu” (pictured).
Last week, Stuyvesant’s business manager Dina Ingram blasted out an email containing an anti-Israel protest guide from a George Soros-funded nonprofit to the entire school community “on behalf of Principal [Seung] Yu.”

https://nypost.com/2024/06/08/us-news/antisemitic-hate-thrives-at-nycs-most-prestigious-public-high-schools/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 02:46:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not to worry!  Antisemitism is perfectly acceptable in progressive enclaves around the world. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Not a mystery.  As we flood our nation with muslims from all the islamic nations in large numbers, and they continue to become a larger demographic in our society, their influence will be manifested.  The hatred for Jews in our society will continue to grow as we allow large numbers of muslims into our country.  Add on top of that, that large numbers of blacks are being converted to islam in our prisons, and we have home grown mussies that hate Jews. 

It will continue to get worse and worse with each passing year.

As I say in my motto, the single greatest existential threat to our republic are the Democommies.  That will not change over the next 50 years.  It will just worsen with each year.