Author Topic: 10 THINGS about the VIRGIN MARY that VERY FEW KNOW - Bible Beacon (Video)  (Read 1337 times)

Online corbe

10 THINGS about the VIRGIN MARY that VERY FEW KNOW - Bible Beacon

Bible Beacon

10 THINGS about the VIRGIN MARY that VERY FEW KNOW - Bible Beacon

*Video Description:*
"Discover 10 fascinating things about the Virgin Mary that few people know. From her symbolic name to her unique role in Christian salvation history, this video explores lesser-known aspects of Mary's life and legacy. Learn about her connection to the lineage of David, her presence at the crucifixion, and the significance of her assumption. Join us to deepen your understanding and devotion to Mary, Mother of Jesus."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC8_BtIniQ4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

My new roommate, who shares the same first name, had nothing to do with this. @Texas Robin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thanks for the post @corbe  happy77 :0001:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.