Author Topic: BREAKING...If this is legit, it should wipe out Trump’s conviction. ..Miranda Devine  (Read 2392 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Funny how people will grab any straw to defend Trump, even bogus FB posts from weird people who make crap up.

How does anyone know that the flake who posted this doesn't have a flake friend who served on a jury @Sighlass ?

IF the Judge knew about this before the jury came back in and did nothing to investigate, HE is culpable!

And one more thing that bothers me is the fact that you were outraged when Roy Morre was slandered but completely blind when it's Trump in the crosshairs!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 06:24:36 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Rapscallion of the Carp Kingdom
  • Political Researcher
Exactly. We simply don't have enough facts.

In the age of massive attention grabbing efforts in the social network era, I'd say highly plausible. 

I am going with 75% that this is legit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

The Merchan Letter posted above is dated yesterday.  Was this communicated to the Defense earlier?

My understanding is that it was communicated on May 30.  I will search for the source.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly. We simply don't have enough facts.

I do have an expectation:  Merchan will look over the complaints (such as they are), and will then declare it a harmless mistake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I do have an expectation:  Merchan will look over the complaints (such as they are), and will then declare it a harmless mistake.

:bingo:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

About what we'd expect of this utterly corrupt and incompetent judge.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline roamer_1

About what we'd expect of this utterly corrupt and incompetent judge.

Patience. It only strengthens his appeal.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
How does anyone know that the flake who posted this doesn't have a flake friend who served on a jury @Sighlass ?

IF the Judge knew about this before the jury came back in and did nothing to investigate, HE is culpable!

And one more thing that bothers me is the fact that you were outraged when Roy Morre was slandered but completely blind when it's Trump in the crosshairs!

1. Plausible but dressed like a weirdo does not bode well...

2. True if the allegations are founded on truth.

3. I have defended Trump on numerous occasions, but the difference is Trump is no Roy Moore (or Reagan for that matter), not even in the same universe. Donald has proven time and time again he doesn't even care to be in the same room with Roy... and I don't defend sexual missteps when it isn't remotely defensible,  Trump screwed around and brags about it (grab em ...). He tried to hide it (with his crew of fixers), and anyone with half a brain knows it, and in shabbily doing so, he juggled NY goofy arse campaign laws and probable crossed them. Would the DA of NY of went after Biden for doing the same thing, probable not even a chance. But because Trump is a flaming idiot (Character matters), he put himself in a position to be taken down where a more prudent (in more than one way, cunning and moral) person wouldn't have given the enemy the means to take him down. I am ticked at Trump for erasing the bar that usually divided democrats from conservatives, via moral fortitude/behavior. I am ticked the voting public (especially Christians) supported such a reprobate in the first place knowing what we knew before the first election (NY values). I am sickened how many "so-called" Christian mega leaders got in line to kiss butt under the banner of Trump (with his Playboy cover framed right behind them). His positions on Transsexuals, marriage vows, gays in the military, abortion, "assault" rifles, screamed "avoid like the plague"... Trump even flip-flopped on Planned Parenthood between debates. Not to mention his first term spending that seems to matter more to others here than the moral issues I primarily take offense with. Seems I judge with a different yard stick, but judge I do. The list goes on and on and you have heard it all before a thousand times here at TBR, probable you even added a few talking points... Attacking good proven conservatives when they didn't inflate his ego, an ego that chokes anyone that gets too close to him in some capacity.

Roy Moore had fake stuff thrown at him with zero proof because they knew he was incorruptible with a proven record to back it up, Trump has his own provable actions taken to task. Roy ticked off folks from Justice Ginsberg for doing gay marriages while the issue was before her, the homosexual person she married was kin (and worked at the Washington Post) to a local liberal that had connection to lots of local liberal women. They concocted the lies and the amount of conservatives that helped carry the water of the lies was amazing (including old local Shelby). Far as I can tell, most folks have bent over backwards to try to defend Trump even when Trump had dumped on them (ask Cruz). Heck even local Jeff Sessions has yet to say negative things about Trump and defended him in a Congressional inquiry like a trooper refusing to throw him under the bus. Even after being mocked and spit at during future elections, Sessions acted like a gentleman. The only ones that have folded were hand picked by Trump from his own circle of "trusted" friends. 

There is one fact known about Christians, that they would make enemies (hated even ... Mat. 24:9-10)... just for having Christian values. Trump managed to make enemies even beyond what most Christians make, which is hard to fathom.

All that said, I just disagree with a lot of folks on Trump for my own reasons... do I understand that Biden is the devil's servant in most every way, Yes, thus I understand why some folks still stick by Trump, including you, and I know you as a fine person, we just disagree over Trump. I  just have to make my peace with my maker one day, thus why I can not support Trump. I have enough flaws to make amends with, no need to add one more.

Trump does not represent me.... and the lesser of two evils reasoning was decided in the below verse for me.

And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

Romans 6:1-2

@Bigun
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 05:41:58 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

3. I have defended Trump on numerous occasions, but the difference is Trump is no Roy Moore (or Reagan for that matter), not even in the same universe. Donald has proven time and time again he doesn't even care to be in the same room with Roy... and I don't defend sexual missteps when it isn't remotely defensible,  Trump screwed around and brags about it (grab em ...). He tried to hide it (with his crew of fixers), and anyone with half a brain knows it, and in shabbily doing so, he juggled NY goofy arse campaign laws and probable crossed them. Would the DA of NY of went after Biden for doing the same thing, probable not even a chance. But because Trump is a flaming idiot (Character matters), he put himself in a position to be taken down where a more prudent (in more than one way, cunning and moral) person wouldn't have given the enemy the means to take him down. I am ticked at Trump for erasing the bar that usually divided democrats from conservatives, via moral fortitude/behavior. I am ticked the voting public (especially Christians) supported such a reprobate in the first place knowing what we knew before the first election (NY values). I am sickened how many "so-called" Christian mega leaders got in line to kiss butt under the banner of Trump (with his Playboy cover framed right behind them). His positions on Transsexuals, marriage vows, gays in the military, abortion, "assault" rifles, screamed "avoid like the plague"... Trump even flip-flopped on Planned Parenthood between debates. Not to mention his first term spending that seems to matter more to others here than the moral issues I primarily take offense with. Seems I judge with a different yard stick, but judge I do. The list goes on and on and you have heard it all before a thousand times here at TBR, probable you even added a few talking points... Attacking good proven conservatives when they didn't inflate his ego, an ego that chokes anyone that gets too close to him in some capacity.

Roy Moore had fake stuff thrown at him with zero proof because they knew he was incorruptible with a proven record to back it up, Trump has his own provable actions taken to task. Roy ticked off folks from Justice Ginsberg for doing gay marriages while the issue was before her, the homosexual person she married was kin (and worked at the Washington Post) to a local liberal that had connection to lots of local liberal women. They concocted the lies and the amount of conservatives that helped carry the water of the lies was amazing (including old local Shelby). Far as I can tell, most folks have bent over backwards to try to defend Trump even when Trump had dumped on them (ask Cruz). Heck even local Jeff Sessions has yet to say negative things about Trump and defended him in a Congressional inquiry like a trooper refusing to throw him under the bus. Even after being mocked and spit at during future elections, Sessions acted like a gentleman. The only ones that have folded were hand picked by Trump from his own circle of "trusted" friends. 

There is one fact known about Christians, that they would make enemies (hated even ... Mat. 24:9-10)... just for having Christian values. Trump managed to make enemies even beyond what most Christians make, which is hard to fathom.

All that said, I just disagree with a lot of folks on Trump for my own reasons... do I understand that Biden is the devil's servant in most every way, Yes, thus I understand why some folks still stick by Trump, including you, and I know you as a fine person, we just disagree over Trump. I  just have to make my peace with my maker one day, thus why I can not support Trump. I have enough flaws to make amends with, no need to add one more.

Trump does not represent me.... and the lesser of two evils reasoning was decided in the below verse for me.

And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

@Bigun

Thank you for coming back to me @Sighlass I appreciate it greatly and understand how you feel.

It's abundantly clear to me that the United States of America is at the edge of a precipice. We either live to fight another day or we descend into Marxist hell. I leave you with this:

Ezra: God Can Use Evil To Accomplish Good

He can use whomever He wills to do whatever He wills, whenever He wills it for the sake of His people and for the sound of His glory.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

@Bigun

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting that a possible hoax is enough to cast reasonable doubt upon the whole process.

Then, there are the facts...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis