Author Topic: 100+ Chinese Illegals Cross Border in One Day in San Diego Alone – Over 30,000 Chinese Illegals Ente  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
100+ Chinese Illegals Cross Border in One Day in San Diego Alone – Over 30,000 Chinese Illegals Entered San Diego Sector Since Beginning of October
By David Greyson May. 26, 2024 5:20 pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Wikimedia Commons
Joe Biden’s America.

According to Fox News reporter Bill Melugin, 118 Chinese illegal aliens crossed the border in the San Diego sector on Saturday per CBP. There have been over 30,000 Chinese illegals that have entered the San Diego sector since October 1st. This is not surprising, considering Texas has cracked down on illegals at the border.

In addition to that, since October 1st, there have also been illegals from numerous other countries that are invading the US through the San Diego sector. Over 8,900 from India, 7,800 from Turkey, and others from Uzbekistan, Mauritania, Vietnam and Guinea.

There has been an 8,600 percent increase in Chinese illegals crossing the border since fiscal year 2021. At that time the record shows a total of just over 340 Chinese illegals crossing the border. That statistic is for the entire Southern border compared to the 30,000 since October 1st in San Diego alone! The massive increase in numbers shows this is intentional while the Federal government fails to secure the border. On top of that, California Governor Gavin Newsom has offered free healthcare to illegals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/100-chinese-illegals-cross-border-one-day-san/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We are welcoming in the enemies who will someday attack us.