Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Stabbed to Death by Another Illegal Outside Shelter in NYC – Desperate Democrat Ma  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Stabbed to Death by Another Illegal Outside Shelter in NYC – Desperate Democrat Mayor Eric Adams Decides to Work With ICE to Get Around NYC’s Sanctuary City Laws

By Jordan Conradson
May. 26, 2024 7:40 pm

Photo from New York PostAs New York is completely overrun with illegals from Biden’s invasion, Mayor Eric Adams is reportedly working with ICE to “get around” sanctuary city laws that protect violent illegal alien criminals.

It was reported today that multiple illegals have stabbed each other to death in New York City’s taxpayer-funded shelters.

The New York Post reported,

A migrant was stabbed to death on Sunday morning after getting into an argument with another man outside the East Harlem migrant shelter where they both lived, police said.

The 29-year-old victim got into a dispute with a fellow migrant, 30, when he was stabbed in the chest at around 4:02 a.m. on Third Avenue and East 97th Street, New York City police said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tside-shelter/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As soon as the WH fires a warning shot across his bow, he'll fall back into line. ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"It was reported today that multiple illegals have stabbed each other to death in New York City’s taxpayer-funded shelters."

This is called "a problem taking care of itself..."