Author Topic: It’s Time For The Republican Party to Unite Behind Trump Now  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Time For The Republican Party to Unite Behind Trump Now

There is no denying that under Trump, America was stronger, safer, wealthier, and more prosperous.
By David Keltz
May 27, 2024

There are those on “the right,” who claim to be “conservative,” who have said they will not under any circumstances vote for former President Donald J. Trump.

In fact, there is an entire site called Republican Voters Against Trump, full of testimonials from people who are supposedly Republicans about just how abhorrent they find the 45th president to be. Their grievances against Trump could have easily been compiled by an editor in the New York Times newsroom, or perhaps by a staff writer for Rachel Maddow.

Trump wants to “terminate the Constitution,” a voter named Kim from South Carolina claims.

“It’s all about Donald Trump, It’s not about America,” Emet from Maryland says.

January 6th “was an insurrection” and Trump was responsible for it, says another voter named Chuck from Nebraska.

“Trump would absolutely 100 percent sign a federal abortion ban,” Jessica from Ohio claims.

Trump “is a threat to the United States,” says a voter named Ed from Texas.

“I see a president that’s gonna cause a civil war,” Stephen from South Carolina says.

“I don’t think that the man has the moral character required to function in the Oval Office,” says a voter named Hank from Tennessee.

The list goes on with similar delusional testimonials warning about supposed Trump threats—should he return to the White House.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2024/05/27/its-time-for-the-republican-party-to-unite-behind-trump-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: It’s Time For The Republican Party to Unite Behind Trump Now
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 02:15:13 pm »
As a certified, "Nose Holder", I concur.   There will be no more country, if we have four more years of Joe Biden, and his lackeys.  Their destructive path is intentional.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 03:34:47 pm »
It's pretty simple. All Trump has to do is earn my vote. Quit doing and saying stupid things, tighten up the message, and promote a solid platform.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2024, 03:48:11 pm »
Maybe it's time for Trump and the Republican Party to unite behind Conservatism instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-