Author Topic: Presidential Tlaib implies voters should protest Biden at the ballot box in November  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib implies voters should protest Biden at the ballot box in November at pro-Palestinian confab
By
Naomi Lim
May 26, 2024 3:53 pm

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) insinuated that voters should bring their disapproval over President Joe Biden‘s handling of the war in Gaza to the ballot box in November.

Tlaib labeled Biden an “enabler” after the president declined to describe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu‘s military operation in Gaza in response to Hamas‘ Oct. 7 terrorist attack as a genocide.

“Each year, our country, and I say our country because it is our country, sends billions of dollars to maintain an apartheid government and support the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians,” Tlaib told the People’s Conference for Palestine in Detroit on Saturday.

“It is disgraceful that the Biden administration and my colleagues in Congress continue to smear them for protesting to save lives, no matter faith or ethnicity,” she said, mentioning pro-Gaza and -Palestinian demonstrators. “It is cowardly, but we’re not gonna forget November, are we?”

https://x.com/thestustustudio/status/1794589628282159367

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3018073/tlaib-implies-voters-should-protest-biden-at-the-ballot-box-in-november-at-pro-palestinian-confab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
???  This surprises me...Joe hasn't exactly been Mr. pro-Israel. Ok  So will they be abstaining, voting for Trump or RFK Jr?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

We'll see if they really follow through with their threat. My hunch is they'll decide that they don't like Biden's position when it comes to Israel but they may decide Trump would be worse so they'll hold their noses and vote Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy