Author Topic: Transgender ‘Woman’ Arrested for Stabbing Spree in Massachusetts  (Read 472 times)

Offline mountaineer

Transgender ‘Woman’ Arrested for Stabbing Spree in Massachusetts
by yourNEWS Media Newsroom | May 26, 2024
A transgender ‘woman’ has been arrested following a stabbing spree that left four young girls injured at a movie theater in Braintree, Massachusetts, and two adults wounded in Plymouth, Massachusetts, on Saturday night. The suspect, whose identity has not yet been disclosed, was taken into custody after a police chase ended in a crash in Sandwich, Massachusetts.

The initial incident occurred at approximately 6 p.m. at the AMC Braintree 10. According to Braintree Police, the suspect entered the theater and, without warning, stabbed four females aged between 9 and 17. The attack was reportedly unprovoked, and the girls sustained non-life-threatening injuries. They were transported to Boston hospitals for treatment. ...

The man identified as Jared Ravizza goes by “she” on Instagram. ...

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1794760644346130551
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

This clown also calls himself "an American serial entrepreneur and CEO of Ravizza Jones, an internationally renowned full-service digital marketing agency based between New York and Beverly Hills. He is also an American artist and skier. Ravizza resides between Beverly Hills and Martha’s Vineyard." He claims his company has locations in Beverly Hills, Malibu, NYC, Greenwich and Simsbury, CT, Palm Beach, Paris and Milan.   :silly:

And yet he found the time to go on a stabbing spree. Go figure.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 06:12:22 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

The political and medical community are experimenting with hormonal cocktails on individuals that have mental health issues

The rest of us are the lab rats for the results
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This creature belongs in a hospital for the criminally insane.
Perhaps they still have one in the great state of Massachusetts...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This creature belongs in a hospital for the criminally insane.
Perhaps they still have one in the great state of Massachusetts...?

Yeah. It's in Downtown Boston, on Beacon Street at the top of Park Street.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis