Author Topic: The ‘quicker fix’ to the border crisis is to start detaining migrants; Art Del Cueto  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The ‘quicker fix’ to the border crisis is to start detaining migrants; Art Del Cueto
National Border Patrol Council VP Art Del Cueto joins ‘Cavuto Live’ to examine the ongoing border crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6353672653112
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What is he talking about?  Mayorkas has lie, er, stated this has been happening from the very beginning! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "quickest" fix is to simply ship them BACK TO the border, and put them on the other side of it.

Best done where the 30-foot wall is actually completed.

An "improved wall" in the future should have "voluntary exit ports". They should be designed like the exit gates in some NYC subway stations, with a steel "revolving door" that turns only one way and permits only an exit, not a return. Works great in practice.

The illegal should be told:
You have 2 choices:
- go to prison for a year, and then be deported
or
- walk through this gate and you are "free".
... and let them take it from there.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 08:48:31 pm by Fishrrman »