Author Topic: U.S. Border Patrol Seizes Nearly 6 Tons And $18M Worth Of Meth Hidden In Squash Shipment  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Border Patrol Seizes Nearly 6 Tons And $18M Worth Of Meth Hidden In Squash Shipment

BY CLAY SAUERTIEG
MAY 23, 2024 9:47 AM

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers turned an otherwise unassuming shipment of squash into a drug bust of massive proportions earlier this week.

CBP officers at the Otay Mesa Commercial Facility in California seized nearly six tons and $18 million worth of meth from a 44-year-old man driving a commercial tractor-trailer.

Now, I am certainly no expert, but that sounds like a LOT of meth.

“The driver, a valid border crossing card holder, was referred for further examination by CBP officers along with the tractor-trailer and shipment,” CBP said. “In secondary, non-intrusive scanning technology was utilized to conduct a full scan of the tractor-trailer. After examination, irregularities were observed and CBP officers requested a CBP human and narcotics detection canine. The canine team responded and alerted officers to the presence of narcotics.”

So, what exactly did officers find in the tractor-trailer?

https://brobible.com/culture/article/us-border-patrol-seizes-6-tons-18m-meth/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Now, I am certainly no expert, but that sounds like a LOT of meth.

Apparently, not enough for the Biden administration or else they would do something other than wait to get lucky instead of looking for it. :0001:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson