Author Topic: Videos: Trump Tells Libertarians to Enjoy Their 3% Every Four Years After Getting Booed – What Happ  (Read 429 times)

Online American Girl

The Bronx and Libertarians are all in the same week! We are building an unstoppable coalition.  Who’s next?

Look, he is not wrong. Libertarians are a wild breed, but they should really think about being realistic this time around.

Just watched the whole thing. Thought it was a masterclass in political give and take.

One thing is for certain, Biden could never handle that much adversity when speaking to anyone.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/videos-trump-tells-libertarians-to-enjoy-their-3-every-four-years-after-getting-booed-what-happens-at-the-end-of-his-speech-proves-that-trump-is-a-political-genius/

Offline LMAO

I’m not a member of the LP but on many issues, I have a libertarian streak

Trump is not a libertarian. Libertarians favor free markets, free trade, fiscal responsibility, and a limited federal government.

On social issues, Trump’s positions are “flexible.” He’s had multiple positions on abortion over the years  as an example
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online American Girl

I know but he's still a better option than Biden in the upcoming election!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump reminds the bitching bawlers how their vote actually affected them from the last Presidential election.  Its amAZING PEOPLE SHOULD EVEN HAVE TO REMIND OR POINT IT OUT TO THE STUCK ON STUPIDS.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

I know but he's still a better option than Biden in the upcoming election!

That's a damn low bar, and barely true.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Get 3%, pay massive hikes in prices and taxes.  Yeah that is a clear check on peoples intelligence and how stuck many are on stoogery brainwashing!  (they think persuasive lying will blind non stooges.)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions