Author Topic: The EPA Gave $50 Million To A Radical Leftist, Pro-Hamas Organization  (Read 244 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The EPA Gave $50 Million To A Radical Leftist, Pro-Hamas Organization
by Andrea Widburg  2 hours ago 

I’ve just caught up with a video of Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R. WV) explaining how $50 million from the $40 billion that Congress allocated to the chimera of climate change remediation ended up in the hands of radical activists. [emphasis, links added]

This isn’t necessarily the EPA’s fault. It’s simply how the system operates…and that needs to change.

The grossly misnamed Inflation Reduction Act included handing $40 billion to the Environmental Protection Agency to allocate to organizations that promise to help save the environment from climate change.

That allocation ostensibly reflects the belief that we puny humans have control over a climate that has been fluctuating, often according to well-established cycles interrupted with periodic massive disasters for tens of millions of years without our help.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-epa-gave-50-million-to-a-radical-leftist-pro-hamas-organization/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Biden EPA granted $50M to anti-Israel 'climate justice' group
Left-wing group claimed a 'free Palestine' is a climate justice issue
By Julia Johnson Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 11:07am EDT
A group selected for a grant of tens of millions of dollars by President Biden's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was revealed to be partially focused on anti-Israel activism, claiming on its website, "The path to climate justice travels through a free Palestine."

Biden's administration selected the Climate Justice Alliance (CJA) to receive $50 million last year for "environmental justice projects" after the group had already started significantly organizing and demonstrating against Israel.

The announcement of the grant was made months after the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel, which the group never denounced. The CJA did put out a statement on Oct. 20, nearly two weeks after the killing of Israeli civilians and capturing of hostages, calling on Biden "to support an immediate end to the violence by publicly demanding a ceasefire within the region."  ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-epa-granted-50m-anti-israel-climate-justice-group?intcmp=tw_fnc
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

ICYMI: My @EPWGOP Committee uncovered that the Democrats’ partisan Inflation Reduction Act sent millions of dollars to a group that glorifies Hamas violence under the guise of “fighting climate change.”

https://twitter.com/SenCapito/status/1793401459599438192
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

The environmental movement has been a radical leftist WOKE movement for a long time.  As near everything WOKE , including the democrat party, they cannot be suspected or accused of near anything, even when caught red handed, even criminally so.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions