Author Topic: The summer offensive on climate ramping up  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The summer offensive on climate ramping up
« on: May 26, 2024, 11:07:04 am »
The summer offensive on climate ramping up
By
Joe Bastardi
|
May 23rd, 2024

It’s that most wonderful time of the year for the weather weaponizers. It’s summer, so it gets hot, and it’s hurricane season.

So, the climate hysteria offensive is here, and it is going to get stronger. It’s the perfect storm of the election, the current highest on record in the satellite era, which can be directly linked to natural sources. For instance, long-term geothermal input into the oceans, which in turn has been pumping more water vapor into the air, is the only GHG that has a direct correlation with temperatures.

Saturation Mixing ratio tables show this:

image.gif

Once the air is saturated, if there is a continued increase of water vapor, the temperature must rise, or if they try to hold steady, there must be precipitation. It takes very little to do that where it is cold, much more where it is warm.  Condensation processes are much slower where it’s warmer.  It’s not a matter of “Holding water”, it’s a matter of the column of air expanding. So the density of water vapor molecules, despite an increase, is not as great. When the column contracts (cools), condensation occurs. So the kind of warming one sees, for instance, the arctic warming in the winter, but not in the summer, is an example. Combine that with the fact that MELTING ice is a cooling process, while freezing is a warming process to the air around, explains why the Arctic is warming more in its winter season. But it’s all linked to water vapor, not CO2.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/05/23/joe-bastardi-the-summer-offensive-on-climate-ramping-up-for-the-weather-weaponizers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson