Author Topic: Supreme Court Appeal Spotlights The Left’s Dark Money Climate Lawfare Schemes  (Read 113 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Supreme Court Appeal Spotlights The Left’s Dark Money Climate Lawfare Schemes
by O.H. Skinner  13 hours ago 

A new Supreme Court appeal is shining a spotlight on a dark money law firm at the center of a left-wing campaign to implement a version of the Green New Deal via courtrooms across the country. [emphasis, links added]

The appeal comes out of Hawaii. Honolulu filed suit against a long list of energy companies over the effects of climate change, seeking billions of dollars to fund various efforts to counteract the effects of global climate change (read: pay for left-wing energy and environmental policies while driving up the price of gas).

The Hawaii Supreme Court — now famous for citing the “Spirit of Aloha” as a basis to reject a Second Amendment claim— has decided that the case can proceed and Honolulu can seek an order curtailing energy production nationwide or other relief that would help undo global climate change.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/supreme-court-appeal-spotlights-the-lefts-dark-money-climate-lawfare-schemes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson