Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Blames Sexism for 2016 Loss: Donald Trump Won Because He Is A Man  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Blames Sexism for 2016 Loss: Donald Trump Won Because He Is A Man

Olivia Rondeau
25 May 2024

Hillary Clinton blamed the fact that female voters abandoned her as her 2016 presidential campaign came to a close on her not being “perfect” in a recent interview.

“They left me because they just couldn’t take a risk on me because, as a woman, I’m supposed to be perfect,” the former secretary of state told the New York Times in an interview conducted in February and published Saturday.

She went on to argue that female voters took a “risk” on former President Donald Trump because he is a man.

“They were willing to take a risk on [Trump] — who had a long list of, let’s call them flaws, to illustrate his imperfection — because he was a man, and they could envision a man as president and commander-in-chief.”

The former first lady also criticized fellow Democrats for not cementing abortion rights before the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in 2022.

“We didn’t take it seriously, and we didn’t understand the threat,” Clinton said. “Most Democrats, most Americans, did not realize we are in an existential struggle for the future of this country.”

“We could have done more to fight,” she added, likening the struggle for abortion access to women’s rights.

“Authoritarians, whether they be political or religious based, always go after women. It’s just written in the history, and that’s what will happen in this country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/25/hillary-clinton-blames-sexism-for-2016-loss-donald-trump-won-because-he-is-a-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
8 years later and her fat ass is still butthurt. 

She must be in a lot of pain.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Still after all these years she just can't accept the fact that she lost.  The all powerful, all famous, incredible woman on earth, Hillary Clinton lost!  :silly:

Her political career ended that dreadful moment when she had to concede to Donald J. Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

So her loss had nothing to do with the fact that she didn't campaign in states like Michigan and Wisconsin?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 I'm sure the fact that she was, and is, an unlikable harpie had nothing to do with her loss.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

8 years later and her fat ass is still butthurt. 

She must be in a lot of pain.
There's a lot of butt to be hurt. So sad.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Dear HilLIARy,

It was your policies, stupid. And your inner ugliness, such as when you wrote off 1/4 of US voters as "Deplorables".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I want to step forward and declare i support Hitlery to run in this coming election!
To clueless fools, don't even bother!
 :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online The_Reader_David

I'm sure the fact that she was, and is, an unlikable harpie had nothing to do with her loss.

Don't confirm her delusions.  Calling her a harpie "proves" it was sexism.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Hoodat

Is she saying that Michelle Obama would have won?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-