Author Topic: Aussie judge OKs extradition of US Marine aviator accused of selling out to the Chinese  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aussie judge OKs extradition of US Marine aviator accused of selling out to the Chinese
May 24, 2024

An Australian judge ruled on Friday that a former US Marine Corps pilot accused of helping the Chinese military can be extradited to the United States.

Former USMC Aviator Daniel Duggan, who is accused of illegally training Chinese pilots, was given the green light for extradition by Magistrate Daniel Reiss.

Now, the only thing standing between Duggan and extradition is the Australian Attorney-General.

Reiss ordered that Duggan, who was born in Boston and is 55 years old, stay in custody until he is extradited.

https://popularmilitary.com/aussie-judge-oks-extradition-of-us-marine-aviator-accused-of-selling-out-to-the-chinese/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson