Author Topic: Alps’ Glacier History Contradicts German High Court Claim Of CO2 “Linear Relationship”  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alps’ Glacier History Contradicts German High Court Claim Of CO2 “Linear Relationship”
By P Gosselin on 22. May 2024

With comparatively stable CO2 levels over 10,500 years, temperatures still fluctuated within a range of -4 to +3 °C.
Yet, German Constitutional High Court preposterously claims there is an “almost linear relationship” between CO2 and temperature.
Junk mandated to “science” by law?

Alpine glaciers: spoilsports for the CO2 climate hypothesis
The CO2 introduced into the atmosphere by humans through the burning of fossil fuels is declared by today’s climate science as a “greenhouse gas” to be the decisive factor in an impending climate catastrophe. It is claimed that “never before” temperatures on earth had been rising at such rates as nowadays. The Alpine glaciers are often referred to as key witnesses to this argument. This “eternal” ice is said to be under existential threat from climate change. The “death” of glaciers is mourned on radio, in TV-shows and in the printed press. To prevent this impending catastrophe, the advanced civilization to which we owe our comparatively healthy and carefree lifestyle must be scrapped: let’s do away with coal, oil, gas and nuclear energy, with cars, steel, aluminum, concrete….and as a consequence also with modern medicine.

By Fred F. Mueller

https://notrickszone.com/2024/05/22/alps-glacier-history-contradicts-german-high-court-claim-of-co2-linear-relationship/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson