General Category > Elections 2024

Billionaire CEO Schwarzman changes course and backs Trump citing rising antisemitism as top concern

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Billionaire CEO Schwarzman changes course and backs Trump citing rising antisemitism as top concern
Stephen Schwarzman had previously called on the GOP to turn to a 'new generation' of leaders
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published May 24, 2024 5:51pm EDT

Blackstone CEO and co-founder Stephen Schwarzman revealed on Friday that he will be supporting former President Donald Trump in 2024 after previously distancing himself from Trump leading into the GOP primary.

"I share the concern of most Americans that our economic, immigration and foreign policies are taking the country in the wrong direction," Schwarzman told Fox News Digital in a statement that was first reported by Axios on Friday.

"For these reasons, I am planning to vote for change and support Donald Trump for President. In addition, I will be supporting Republican Senate candidates and other Republicans up and down the ticket."

Schwarzman, who briefly served as chairman of Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum, added that the "dramatic rise of antisemitism has led me to focus on the consequences of upcoming elections with greater urgency."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/billionaire-ceo-schwarzman-changes-course-and-backs-trump-citing-rising-anti-semitism-as-top-concern

libertybele:
Illegal immigration, abortion and the economy are top issues, but I think people need to realize so is antisemitism.  Also, Joe's racist comments against Black, Hispanics and Jews aren't going to be just dusted away this time around. 

Yes, I believe the fix is already in, but I do believe that there is a possibility that Trump may win by such a landslide that it will be undeniable.  That is why I don't think the DEMS are going to run Biden.  Either that are we'll see such an October surprise that the elections won't take place.

God help us and stop the evil that has a stranglehold on this country from prevailing.

LMAO:
Joe can’t shake off his pro HAMAs base

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version