Author Topic: Billionaire CEO Schwarzman changes course and backs Trump citing rising antisemitism as top concern  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Billionaire CEO Schwarzman changes course and backs Trump citing rising antisemitism as top concern
Stephen Schwarzman had previously called on the GOP to turn to a 'new generation' of leaders
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published May 24, 2024 5:51pm EDT

Blackstone CEO and co-founder Stephen Schwarzman revealed on Friday that he will be supporting former President Donald Trump in 2024 after previously distancing himself from Trump leading into the GOP primary.

"I share the concern of most Americans that our economic, immigration and foreign policies are taking the country in the wrong direction," Schwarzman told Fox News Digital in a statement that was first reported by Axios on Friday.

"For these reasons, I am planning to vote for change and support Donald Trump for President. In addition, I will be supporting Republican Senate candidates and other Republicans up and down the ticket."

Schwarzman, who briefly served as chairman of Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum, added that the "dramatic rise of antisemitism has led me to focus on the consequences of upcoming elections with greater urgency."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/billionaire-ceo-schwarzman-changes-course-and-backs-trump-citing-rising-anti-semitism-as-top-concern
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Illegal immigration, abortion and the economy are top issues, but I think people need to realize so is antisemitism.  Also, Joe's racist comments against Black, Hispanics and Jews aren't going to be just dusted away this time around. 

Yes, I believe the fix is already in, but I do believe that there is a possibility that Trump may win by such a landslide that it will be undeniable.  That is why I don't think the DEMS are going to run Biden.  Either that are we'll see such an October surprise that the elections won't take place.

God help us and stop the evil that has a stranglehold on this country from prevailing.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 11:27:49 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Joe can’t shake off his pro HAMAs base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy