Author Topic: Lindsey Graham tells UN International Court of Justice to 'go to hell' over ruling against Israel  (Read 281 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Lindsey Graham tells UN International Court of Justice to 'go to hell' over ruling against Israel

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said the United Nations’s International Court of Justice (ICJ) "can go to hell" after the body ordered Israel to halt its military operations in southern Gaza.

"As far as I’m concerned, the ICJ can go to hell," he wrote Friday on X. "It is long past time to stand up to these so-called international justice organizations associated with the UN."

"The ICJ’s ruling that Israel should stop operations that are necessary to destroy four battalions of Hamas killers and terrorists – who use Palestinians as human shields – is ridiculous," he added. "This will and should be ignored by Israel."................

................On Friday, Graham said he was in talks with Senate and House members of both parties to potentially sanction the ICC for the warrants against Netanyahu and Gallant.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-tells-un-international-court-justice-go-hell-over-ruling-against-israel

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Well, of course. I find it interesting that various western nations can watch Hamas violate an existing ceasefire, invade Israel to rape, torture and murder thousands of babies, children, women and men - and still think Israel has no right to respond.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, of course. I find it interesting that various western nations can watch Hamas violate an existing ceasefire, invade Israel to rape, torture and murder thousands of babies, children, women and men - and still think Israel has no right to respond.

Zionism - the vision for a Jewish homeland in the land that once was their homeland - did not emerge from a black hole. Zionism was and is the logical response to centuries of antisemitism all across Europe. Zionism predates Hitler by about half a century, that I'm aware of, but that his efforts got cooperation from locals in many countries demonstrated that antisemitism was still alive and cancerous across Europe.

Hitler may have given antisemitism a bad name, for a while, but it never went away. That is true in the US too, especially in Foggy Bottom and Academia.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 11:09:56 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I find it equally appalling that we have a president who definitely appears to be anti-Israel and those in Congress that are pro Hamas.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji