Author Topic: Illegal Turkish Immigrant Astounded By How Easy Crossing The Border Is, Says Americans Should Be Wor  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Turkish Immigrant Astounded By How Easy Crossing The Border Is, Says Americans Should Be Worried

NICOLE SILVERIO MEDIA REPORTER
May 23, 2024 5:19 PM ET

A Turkish illegal immigrant could not believe how easy it is to cross the U.S.-Mexico border without any interference from law enforcement and alerted Americans to be worried.

The migrant said he paid around $10,000 to a cartel to be transported into Jacumba, California, and warned Americans to be concerned about the millions of people entering the U.S. without a background check.

“In fact, American people is right, completely true,” he told Fox News’s Bill Melugin. “Who comes into this country? They don’t know. Okay, I’m good, but how if they’re not good? How if they’re killers, psychopath, else? No guarantee of that. Like, no security check, no background check.”

“No security check, no background check, you’re worried about who’s crossing the border?” Melugin asked.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/23/i...uthern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He's more intelligent than the entire federal government! :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson