Author Topic: Meteorologist predicts global warming will be dead by 2030 – and reduced CO2 will hurt the planet  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Meteorologist predicts global warming will be dead by 2030 – and reduced CO2 will hurt the planet
05/19/2024 / By Cassie B.

With summer just around the corner, it’s only a matter of time before climate change alarmists start repeating their false claim that we have global warming to blame for the heat that the summer months are known for. However, one meteorologist has asserted that the planet is about to get a lot cooler – and that’s when the real trouble could begin.

This is according to Professor David Dilley, who is a former meteorologist for the NOAA National Weather Service, as well as a paleoclimatologist and the CEO and founder of the weather cycle technology company Global Weather Oscillations.

With more than half a century of experience in meteorology under his belt, Professor Dilley developed the groundbreaking ClimatePulse Technology, which is based on the geomagnetic cycles of the sun, moon and Earth and their alignment with climate and weather cycles.

He made a prediction some people may find surprising: “Global warming will be dead by 2030.”

https://www.climate.news/2024-05-19-meteorologist-global-warming-reduced-co2.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So what?  The media will simply heap praise on all the green lunatics for saving the planet and Biden will be given sainthood in the Catholic Church with a statue at the Vatican. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Climate Change is false cover for the Communist deconstruction of Western civilization.

The Greens will attempt to accomplish what the Reds couldn't.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Meteorologist predicts global warming will be dead by 2030 – and reduced CO2 will hurt the planet"

By then, enormous damage to both the environment and humanity will have been done -- perhaps some of it all-but irreversible.

Global Warming/Climate Change -- the greatest and most destructive hoax in the entire history of man.