Author Topic: What’s The Dems’ Plan B If Lawfare Doesn’t Stop Trump? We Have Some Ideas.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 259 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What’s The Dems’ Plan B If Lawfare Doesn’t Stop Trump? We Have Some Ideas
I & I Editorial Board
May 24, 2024

Next Tuesday both sides will present their closing arguments in the People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, a case that exists for one reason only: to stop Trump from ever occupying the White House again. 

But what if this doesn’t work? What if there’s a hung jury or, worse yet, an acquittal? What if none of the 88 trumped-up felony charges results in a conviction and voters actually have a chance to elect Trump, should they prefer him over the decrepit failure known as Joe Biden?

What is the Democrats’ Plan B?

They must have one. Democrats are nothing if not always prepared. And they’ve already made it clear that they will do anything to stop Trump. Anything, that is, except run on the issues.

It looks increasingly likely that they will need a plan. Democrats bent and twisted the law into impossible shapes to rack up those felony charges against a political opponent. Now the seams are showing.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/05/24/whats-the-dems-plan-b-if-lawfare-doesnt-stop-trump-we-have-some-ideas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems policies help too few people.  Dems policies hurt too many people.

Dems are vulnerable because they are wrong on most dinner-table issues.

The GOP needs to stop running candidates sprung from the funny farm.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 04:59:25 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline PeteS in CA

So, what is their Plan B? Here are some options we would guess that Democrats are currently considering.

Dump Biden. ...

It's probably a year too late for that. Who had the name recognition and prominence? HilLIARy? I think much of what she has is negative. Ditto Kammie.

Reassemble the election rigging team. ...

What do you mean reassemble? More seriously, it is very possible that Trump could win by a margin greater than Den fraudsters could overcome without at least some heading straight to prison.

Call off the election. ...

Yeah, I don't think this could be done.

The A-word.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.