Author Topic: How Environmentalism Got Replaced By Climatism And Green Energy Fetishism  (Read 115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Environmentalism Got Replaced By Climatism And Green Energy Fetishism
by Robert Bryce  42 seconds ago i

Environmentalism in America is dead. It has been replaced by climatism and renewable energy fetishism. [emphasis, links added]

The movement birthed by Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring in the early 1960s and Earth Day in the 1970s — a movement that once aimed to protect landscapes, wildlands, whales, and wildlife — has morphed into the NGO-corporate-industrial-climate complex.

Rather than preserve wildlands and wildlife, today’s “green” NGOs have devolved into a sprawling network of nonprofit and for-profit groups aligned with big corporations, big banks, and big law firms.

In the name of climate change, these NGOs want to pave vast swaths of America’s countryside with oceans of solar panels and forests of 600-foot-high wind turbines.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-environmentalism-got-replaced-by-climatism-and-green-energy-fetishism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson