Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames Record-Setting Illegal Immigration on Republicans  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Blames Record-Setting Illegal Immigration on Republicans

John Binder 23 May 2024

President Joe Biden is blaming record-setting levels of illegal immigration to the United States on congressional Republicans, suggesting they are standing in the way of “border enforcement.”

On Thursday, a bill to expand legal immigration while permitting tens of thousands of migrant encounters along the U.S.-Mexico border failed in the Senate by a 43-50 vote.

The bill would have, among other things, increased annual green card admissions by 50,000, expedited work permits for migrants released into the U.S. interior, and allowed some 35,000 migrant encounters at the border before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) could enforce border controls.

In response to the Senate blocking the bill, Biden claimed Republicans are not interested in “securing the border or fixing America’s broken immigration system” and that they are “choosing to stand in the way of border enforcement…”

“We must make our border more secure and we must make sure the United States remains a beacon of hope and opportunity,” Biden said. “Today and every day, I remain committed to taking action to address our broken immigration system.”

The remarks by Biden come as House Republican leadership has detailed 64 actions the president has taken since taking office in late January 2021 that have resulted in record levels of illegal immigration.

Those actions include halting all border wall construction, ending the Remain in Mexico policy, eliminating cooperative endeavor agreements with Central America, eliminating Title 42, and creating a parole pipeline for migrants seeking release into the U.S. interior.

Most recently, the House Homeland Security Committee issued a report projecting that nationwide migrant encounters on Biden’s watch will top 10 million before the end of Fiscal Year 2024 — a record never seen before in American history.

Currently, about 9.5 million migrants have been encountered at the nation’s borders since Biden took office. Nearly eight million of these migrant encounters have occurred along the porous southern border where new arrivals have a 70 to 90 percent chance of being released into the U.S. interior.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/23/joe-biden-blames-record-setting-illegal-immigration-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden Blames Record-Setting Illegal Immigration on Republicans
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 12:44:44 am »
I've been waiting for this since the vote today...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 12:49:55 am »
I've been waiting for this since the vote today...

He is such an evil demented SOB.  Hopefully people are waking up and realizing that the DEMS ARE responsible for the Border Crisis, with Joe allowing the ILLEGAL invasion.  He has had ample time to control it.  Wasn't it just a few days ago, that he said if the invasion got to the point that 4,000 ILLEGALS were coming in a day he'd close the border??  He is such a lying POS. 

For the most part I have always at least tried to respect who's sitting in the oval office.  That is what I was taught growing up; the presidency was to be respected.  I DO NOT RESPECT JOE.  FJB  Let's Go Brandon!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 01:26:45 am »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwLYMPLYbo

Hamas is NOT fleeing oppression, nor are the Islamic terrorists or other militant groups Joe, they are here to kill us and destroy us!  Joe has no problem with that because he wants to take down this Republic. 

888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.