Author Topic: America is on fire  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America is on fire
« on: May 23, 2024, 06:38:13 pm »
May 23, 2024
America is on fire
By Richard Berkowitz

If Trump listens to the far better team of advisers directing his campaign this time around, I believe he will win by an overwhelming vote tally and will thus be in an excellent position to finish out his next term and accomplish many of his goals. America will be better off in the long run.

I know this is a sacrilegious thought, but the mass media live happily in their D.C cocoon and the D.C. radical elites cannot dare to face reality.

Biden has always been a fraud, but his "uncle visage," like Obama's hip-hop "Music Man" image, fooled the electorate. Well, the results are in and have proven otherwise. The blindfold is finally off and far too many are suffering and discouraged.

America is on fire and all Biden has more inflationary gasoline at his disposal.

Polls are often wrong, but this time I believe they reflect the true story.

A significant number of black voters have woken up. Hispanics, by nature, lean toward conservatism and God, and resent the border invasion. Even liberal Jews fear the consequences of anti-Semitism as university and college campuses blaze with hatred.

This is not the America most Americans want or are proud to support.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/america_is_on_fire.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34