Author Topic: Biden is desperate  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is desperate
« on: May 23, 2024, 04:57:21 pm »
Biden is desperate
By
Brady Leonard
May 23, 2024 11:47 am

President Joe Biden‘s reelection team is grasping at straws, and for good reason. The RealClearPolitics polling average has the incumbent down a point to former President Donald Trump nationally, and, more importantly, RCP has Trump slightly ahead in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, and North Carolina — also known as the states that pick the president.

The bellwethers of days gone by, Ohio and Florida, are almost certainly out of reach for the 46th president. If polls are to be believed, those contests will likely be double-digit victories for Trump.

Sixty-five percent of people say inflation has negatively affected their finances, with 19% saying inflation has made their personal finances “much worse.” One in six people are unable to pay their monthly bills.

Biden has managed to thread the needle in such a way that leftists, libertarians, and Muslim voters, as well as the vast majority of the electorate that supports Israel, all disapprove of the president’s handling of the Gaza war. North of 65% of voters believe the country is headed in the wrong direction. These are abysmal, some could argue insurmountable, numbers for an incumbent in his early 80s dealing with increasingly indefensible mental decline.

It probably wouldn’t use the term “Hail Mary,” considering the administration’s open hostility toward the Catholic Church and Christianity generally, but team Biden is certainly looking for ways to change the narrative. Last week, in a move that surprised even yours truly, Biden agreed to two debates with Trump, albeit with Biden-friendly stipulations that will make sure the senile president cannot be booed by an audience, be forced to stay up too late, or face questions from objective journalists.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/beltway-confidential/3014692/biden-is-desperate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden is desperate
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 06:19:22 pm »
More people need affordable food, housing, and utilities than need abortions or college debt forgivenes.

Biden's policies are hurting more people than they are helping.

Abortion doesn't help me because I don't have a uterus.

College debt forgiveness doesn't help me because I don't have college debt.

Saving a democracy that does everything it can to villify me and increase my cost of living is not worth me saving.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright