Author Topic: Will Racial Paranoia Still Work For Democrats In 2024? David Harsanyi  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Racial Paranoia Still Work For Democrats In 2024?
David Harsanyi

“It’s natural to wonder if democracy you hear about actually works for you,” Joe Biden told graduates of the historical black college of Morehouse. “What is democracy if black men are being killed in the street? What is democracy if a trail of broken promises still leaves black communities behind? What is democracy if you have to be 10 times better than anyone else to get a fair shot?”

These are three of the most pernicious and divisive lies about American life.

To begin with, the notion that the only way for a black graduate to succeed in America is to stratospherically overachieve is an obvious myth. The United States isn’t a utopia for black Americans — or anyone else, for that matter. Black neighborhoods are plagued by terrible Democrat- and state-run schools, the welfare state, and other factors. There is plenty for individuals to overcome.

But most companies, schools, and institutions these days go out of their way to find nonwhite candidates to diversify their operations. According to Morehouse’s own statistics, nearly 83 percent of its graduates have a job right now or are continuing their education. The 70 percent employment rate is the same as the national average. The top 20 employers of Morehouse graduates include industry giants like Deloitte, Cigna, Google, Lockheed Martin, and AT&T. The average starting salary for a Morehouse graduate is $76,543. The average starting salary of a person with a bachelor’s degree in the United States is $68,516.

Could it be better? Yes. But if black Americans in the United States formed a nation unto themselves, they would have a higher living standard and more wealth per capita than nearly any other country in the world — including most of Europe. The contention that black Americans are systemically held back in the job market is paranoia.

Worse, Biden insinuated that the state is targeting black lives.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/23/will-racial-paranoia-still-work-for-democrats-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

It’s been working for Democrats for over 60 years. It’s not like Democrats can point at the cities that they’ve been running for the same time period as models of success.

So racial politics is all they have
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 06:15:30 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Here we go again ...

////00000////

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright