Author Topic: Trump says WSJ reporter Evan Gershkovich 'will be released almost immediately' after November electi  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says WSJ reporter Evan Gershkovich 'will be released almost immediately' after November election
Gershkovich has been detained in Russia since March 2023
 By Greg Norman Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 6:58am EDT

Former President Donald Trump predicted Thursday that detained Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich will be released by Russia "almost immediately" following this year’s presidential election.

In a post on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote "Evan Gershkovich, the Reporter from The Wall Street Journal, who is being held by Russia, will be released almost immediately after the Election, but definitely before I assume Office. He will be HOME, SAFE, AND WITH HIS FAMILY."

"Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, will do that for me, but not for anyone else, and WE WILL BE PAYING NOTHING!" Trump added.

But Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, when asked about the matter on Thursday, said Putin has "not had contacts with Donald Trump," according to Reuters.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-wsj-reporter-evan-gershkovich-will-released-almost-immediately-after-november-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

"Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, will do that for me, but not for anyone else, and WE WILL BE PAYING NOTHING!" Trump added.

So tell me is this another Trump
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:53:01 pm by GtHawk »

Offline DB

Kind of like Mexico will pay for the wall...

They didn't and there's no wall.

Offline GtHawk

Kind of like Mexico will pay for the wall...

They didn't and there's no wall.
:pondering: I was thinking more along the lines of feeding democrats an opening to cry Russia Russia Russia!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... but Trump doesn't lie, and there is no collusion, coordination, nor communication between Putin and the Trump 2024 campaign.

This should allow Trump to steal a Nobel Peace Prize.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

////00000////

... but Trump doesn't lie, and there is no collusion, coordination, nor communication between Putin and the Trump 2024 campaign.

This should allow Trump to steal a Nobel Peace Prize.
I'm sorry, I have no love for Trump but where in the article did it show or purport collusion between Putitoot and the Trump campaign?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm sorry, I have no love for Trump but where in the article did it show or purport collusion between Putitoot and the Trump campaign?

It's the inference a lot of people will draw, and it isn't unreasonable.  I mean, how else would he plan on delivering on that promise?

They did it with the October surprise theory, and this is a stronger argument.

Offline GtHawk

It's the inference a lot of people will draw, and it isn't unreasonable.  I mean, how else would he plan on delivering on that promise?

They did it with the October surprise theory, and this is a stronger argument.
Deliver on a promise? Trump? I think it's just bullshit red meat for the MAGA masses.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Of all the things to lie to MAGA's about, why Evan Gershkovich?  Trump's mouth has a habit of betraying his subconscious.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 02:14:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright