Author Topic: Denver Has a New Long Term Welfare Program for Illegal Migrants  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Denver Has a New Long Term Welfare Program for Illegal Migrants

By M DOWLING - May 22, 2024

Far-left Denver has a new illegal immigrant program, moving away from short-term shelters to a longer welfare situation. The Colorado Sun explains the program for people coming illegally from all over the world.

It includes six-month apartment stays and intensive job preparation for those who can’t yet legally work.

They are set up with an apartment with six months of rental, food and utility assistance, a free computer, a prepaid cell phone, and metro bus passes.

If that doesn’t work, they will be given long shelter stays, OR THEY’LL GIVE THEM BUS TICKETS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. They won’t be sent home, just to another city or state.

The illegal aliens will get free courses on the English language, computers, financial literacy, and workers’ rights [of course, make them fully entitled] while also assisting migrants in getting credentialed in specific industries, like construction, retail, hospitality, health care, and early childhood education.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...egal-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson