Author Topic: ‘Insatiable appetite for reckless spending’: President Biden’s $7.3 trillion budget blueprint would  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

‘Insatiable appetite for reckless spending’: President Biden’s $7.3 trillion budget blueprint would raise one tax rate to as high as 44.6% — how the changes could impact you
Story by Laura Grande • 21h • 4 min read

President Joe Biden has a message for the wealthiest Americans: get ready to pay your fair share.

Biden's federal budget proposal includes plans to cut taxes for working families by increasing them for both the wealthy and big corporations.

Cost-of-living in America is still out of control — use these 3 'real assets' to protect your wealth today, no matter what the US Fed does or says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/insatiable-appetite-for-reckless-spending-president-biden-s-7-3-trillion-budget-blueprint-would-raise-one-tax-rate-to-as-high-as-44-6-how-the-changes-could-impact-you/ar-BB1mQSzy?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=156d242e9c774ed9ae5a88dacc4d5987&ei=65
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson